Spin the bottle

Author's Pov

The two best friends attended to a party, it was supposed to be a birthday party though it turned out more like a party instead for a birthday one.

Their friend, Jeon Soyeon has her birthday so they of course said they will be there together, as each other's date. Of course, in a friendly way.

They were nothing but friends, that's what always Minnie thought. Having a crush on your best friend is the worst but she liked being near the older so she just accepted her fate.

Let me show you their outfits now, shall I?

Amazing right? Both looking fine

As they stepped into the house, there lots of people. They didn't know who these people were nor how did they met Soyeon in the first place since this woman is also very introvert.

Seems they don't know lots about that woman, which makes it more interesting to meet their friend more.

"Hey, you guys came! I'm so glad you guys are here." Soyeon says as she hugged them tight.

They returned the hug as they smiled widely.

"Happy birthday, Soyeon. You're getting old yet aren't growing tall, what a shame." Teases Minnie.

Making Soyeon roll her eyes and push her lightly off.

Miyeon giggles and hands the present for Soyeon.

"That's from me and Minnie. We bought it together and we hope you like it! You also look so hot today, make Yuqi go crazy about you!" Miyeon winks making Soyeon shy and cover her face with the bag Miyeon gave her.

"Y-Yeah, I will try. Anyways, you guys want to drink something? If yes follow me, it's in the kitchen the things you want to drink!" with that Soyeon grabbed Miyeon's hand walking towards the kitchen as Minnie follows them behind.

There were lots of drunk people, grinding on each other, making out, dancing together, still drinking lots of alcohol as well as vaping.

Ugh.. this is so weird.