Needy.

Minnie G!P

Both Minnie and Miyeon have been busy for a while, they didn't have time to communicate a lot with each other.

Both of them being busy with their work and now that they got two days off, they didn't exactly know what to do.
All they did was watching movies now and then, the latter begging her girlfriend to give her attention now and then.

The latter sits on the brunette's lap, wrapping her hands around her neck as she leans in close to her girlfriend.

"I want to kiss you so bad, princess."
Minnie whispers.

Making the latter smirk as she licks the brunette's bottom lip.
"I also want to you kiss you so badly, mommy. I missed your kisses and.."
Miyeon pauses.

"And?"

"And your sweet touches on my body."
Miyeon whispers making the brunette gulp.

"Oh really? Then you'll get them now baby. You're been waiting a lot, I suppose."
Minnie says.

"Oh you can't imagine, mommy."
Miyeon whispers as she kisses the brunette's lips.

Both making out, the younger's hands traveling to her waist as she starts grinding a bit on her lap.

"You're such a good girl."

Miyeon smirks.
"Your good girl."

"Mhm."

The latter slowly gets off of the brunette's lap as she stands in front of her and slowly takes her clothes off, leaving her nude.

"You like that, no?"
The latter asks as she smirks, moving her hips left and right.

"Oh baby, you can't imagine how much I adore it."
The brunette feels herself getting hard between her pants, how it itches.

"Getting me so hard for you, you probably like that."

The older smirks and licks her lips.
"So badly. I enjoy seeing you getting hard for me, mommy.~"

"Fuck, you're such a brat."

As the latter sits on her girlfriend's lap again, she starts grinding herself as she pushes her girlfriend's hands away.

"No touching baby."
"Will you able to keep your hands to yourself?"
Miyeon whispers as she kept grinding.

"I can, I have self control princess."
Minnie whispers back as she bites her bottom lip, watching carefully every move of her girlfriend.

"But if you don't want me to touch myself, you better be quick and handle me down there."

The latter smirks as she gets on her knees and pushes down the brunette's pants.
"Now now, you have to be patient mommy."

Spitting on the younger's tip, rubbing it with her thumb as the younger throws her head back and groans in pleasure. Her girlfriend sure is hot right now, the way she's teasing her and her bulge.

"Fuck baby, suck it already."

Miyeon ignores her and swirls her tongue around it, slowly going further in as she was bumping her head up and down. Her girlfriend's hands travel on her hair, pushing her head more in making the latter gag as she was moaning loudly. Her hands on the younger's cock, stroking it while bumping her head, driving the younger insane as she moans louder.

Miyeon swallows her precum as she pulls out and stared at Minnie.

"I guess we should stop here, no?"
She asks.

"Fuck no, don't stop now. I want you to ride me so badly while I'm fucking you."

"You're so needy for me mommy, it's so cute. Now now, be nice enough and suck my thumb."
Miyeon says as she slides her thumb in her girlfriend's mouth.

The younger obeys her and swirls her tongue around her thumb, sucking it while staring at her girlfriend deeply in her eyes.

"Good mommy~"

"Fuck princess, I want to feel you so bad. Feel how tight you are."

The latter pets her girlfriend on the head as she smirks.
"Soon mommy, I promise. If you get patient enough, you'll get what you've been craving for."

"Anything fro you, princess. God you got me so fucking hard."

Miyeon smirks as she trails her hand on her harden cock and strokes it as she sees her owner moan softly as she grabs onto the chair tightly.

"F-Fuck princess."

After a while the latter stops again making the brunette groan, walking on their bed again as she lays down and spreads her legs wide open, exposing her wet folds. With her fingers, she's trailing them on her folds, rubbing her clit as the brunette was watching her.

She was definitely teasing the shit out of her owner.

"Fuck princess I'm going to fuck you so hard after you're done."

Miyeon smirks and giggles.
"Seeing my mommy being so needy to touch me is so cute~"

Minnie bites her lip as she was still watching her girlfriend.
Miyeon stood up and walked up to her girlfriend, sat on her lap again while grinding on her harden cock. Moaning near her ear as she wrapped her arms around her neck.

"I want you so bad, baby. All of you."

"Mm yeah?"

"Oh yeah. You're so sexy, such a bad girl."

Miyeon smirks and licks the earlobe of their lover.
"Even if I'm a bad girl, you still like it. Don't you?"

She wasn't wrong, the brunette loved it so much.
"I fucking do, princess. I love it so damn much."

"Such an obeying mommy you are~ if I could I would tease you all day long."
with that she licks her bottom lip once again and bites it softly making her girlfriend groan.

"Shut the fuck up and let me fuck you already."
With that the brunette slides her cock I side the latter, making her moan and arch her back as she holds onto her owner.

The Thai was thrusting rapidly inside her, not taking a break as wet sounds were heard, grabbing her ass tightly yet thrusting incredibly hard, the latter's eyes started to water as she loved how rough her owner was right now.

"Oh fuck! fuck! fuck! More please!"

It didn't stop the Thai, rapidly thrusting her cock as the latter climaxed yet it didn't stop her girlfriend. She kept thrusting roughly inside her as she was sucking on her neck, leaving hickeys all over while grabbing, slapping her ass. Her thrusts were becoming more aggressive yet the latter loved it.

Her eyes started watering, rolling her eye back as her legs were wrapped around the brunette's waist, her whole body started to shake as she started screaming.

"Fuck! Minnie! Minnie I'm so fucking close! Fuck!"

The brunette was also extremely close that she couldn't handle it and climaxed inside the latter as the latter also climaxed at the same time.

"Oh fuck.."
Minnie says breathless.

"T-That was so hot.."
Miyeon whispers as she was hugging her girlfriend.

- - - - - - -
A/N: hope you guys enjoyed.

Pai Pai <3