Enemies?

Author's Pov

Three years ago the Yontararaks and the Cho's had a big argue. These two families fought and since then they have been nothing but enemies.

In the presence, Miyeon was packing her stuffs, she's going to move in the house where her grandpa put her name on it.

Since her grandpa died, Miyeon will have the chance to live alone and continue her work as an artist.

She's only 23 yet she got an apartment, pretty cool right? She even herself wasn't expecting that at all to happen.

"Miyeon, as I told you-" her mom was caught off.

"I know mom, if I need anything you're one call away."

"Good, that's my girl!" Her mom says.

Miyeon giggles and puts her suitcases in her car.

She started driving to the house.

"Nicha! Are you ready to move in to your new house?" Nicha's mother asks.

"Of course I am, mother. I will be able to focus on my studies to become a lawyer." Nicha says which made her mother smile.

Nicha packed her stuffs, put her clothes into the suitcases and placed them in her car.

"Call us when you'll arrive okay? Also record the house!" Her mom yells as the woman nods.

Nicha gets in her car, wears her belt and starts the car.

Both women were on their way into their new apartment.

They parked and took their stuffs, they walked towards the house.

Both froze.

"What the fuck." Minnie says.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Miyeon asks.

"What do you think, since I'm carrying my suitcases? Preparing to dance tango?" Minnie says ironically.

"There must be a damn misunderstanding, Nicha Yontararak. I live here, since today. My grandpa gave me the house." Miyeon says.

"You silly girl, that's wrong. My grandpa gave me the house. He wrote the house in my god damn name."

"Pffft.. please. You? The one who couldn't know the difference between your and you're? Or what's 1+1? Yeah right." Miyeon laughs.

"First of all its 2, second of all you better shut up because you're getting on my nerves."

"We have to do some calls." Miyeon says.

"I'll just this once agree with your, princess ass." Minnie says ironically which made Miyeon roll her eyes.

As the women called their parents the story went like this.

Mongut Yontararak and Cho Minho were friends. Best friend to be specific, they both were ride or die.
A perfect duo, whatever the other would do the other one would follow.
One day, these two boys fall in love with a woman called Kim Yuki.
They were crazy for that woman but didn't let that girl come through their own friendship.
They were 20. Their love for that woman grew more that one day, they decided to make a deal.

"The best man who's gonna win her heart gets her and the other one leaves. Forever."
Mongut requests.

"So we going to break our friendship over a woman, Mongut?"

"Ride or die, wasn't it, Minho? Now it's our final chapter."

"Fine. Let the best man win."