I Dare You

Author's Pov

A group of six friends were hanging around in the older's house. Drinks were all around the floor, snacks as well.

All girls were drunk so they decided to play truth or a dare.
Yeah, a teenagers game but who cares right?

They took an empty bottle and spin it, the bottle pointed to Yuqi.
Shuhua smirks at her best friend so she decided to ask her.

"Yuqi. Truth or dare?"

"Hm, I choose dare."

Shuhua smirks.
"A brave one, huh? Okay, I dare you to.. give a lap dance to Minnie."

(Their outfits

(Their outfits.)

"What."
Miyeon says suddenly.

Yuqi smirks.
"Oh okay~ I like that."

"Wookie."
Soyeon says.

"Oh come on, it will be fun. Right Minnieyah?~"
Yuqi looks at the Thai who nods idiotically.

The Chinese sits on the Thai's lap, starting rubbing her bottom on her lap, grinding, shaking her hips as the Thai places her hands on top of the Chinese girl's hips, following the movement of her hips as she bites her lips.

"God Yuqi, you're truly hot."
Minnie says which made Yuqi giggle and stare at Soyeon who was death glaring her.

Miyeon didn't like it a bit, she was jealous, furious, she hates that she has to watch this right now. It was boiling her blood.

"Okay enough."
Miyeon says.

"I agree with Miyeon."
Soyeon says out of the blue.

Yuqi rolls her eyes and sit back on the couch.

"Good job Yuqi!~"
Shuhua says and smiles widely.

Next, they spin the bottle again but this time it pointed to Miyeon.
Both younger girls looked at each other before smirking and looking at the latter.

"Alright Miyeon."
Shuhua says.

"Trust or Dare?"
Yuqi asks.

"Truth."

Shuhua groans and calls her 'boring'.

"Fine whatever. Who would you marry, fuck or kiss? Out of all us five."
Yuqi smirks.

"And be honest!"
Shuhua yells.

Miyeon got nervous as she looked around her, she knew what to say but it made her nervous.
"Uhm.. I-I'd marry Soojin, kiss Shuhua.."

"And fuck?"
Yuqi smirks.

Miyeon knew that Yuqi wanted to her the specific name.
"F-Fuck uhm.. M-Minnie.."

As the latter heard it she widened her eyes.

"What?"

Miyeon gulps and Looks away.
"I said what I said. Move on!!"

The girls kept playing though Minnie never dared to look away from the latter after what she heard.
She would fuck her?
That's hot.

After a long time, all the girls went to their guest rooms expect Minnie and Miyeon.

(Her outfit)

Minnie pushed the latter on the bed as she aggressively kissed her lips, getting on top of her, sliding her hand inside her shirt to her breast massaging it. Rubbing her nipple making the Korean moan softly.

"M-Minnie.."

"You want to fuck me huh?"
Minnie says.

"M-Mmpf.. I w-want you to.. f-fuck me.."
Miyeon stutters.

That turned Minnie more on. The Thai hurriedly took off the latter's shirt, leaving her top naked. Kissing her chest, massaging both of her breasts as she sucks her pink nipples.

The latter moans softly as she runs her fingers on the Thai's hair, slowly making her move down to her tummy kissing it softly as she takes off her skirt as well as her undergarments.

She slid her hands to the latter's wet folds, rubbing her clit as she sucked on the latter's pink nipples. Miyeon became a moaning mess as she arches her back and moans loudly, not caring if her friends could hear her.

"M-More please.."

With no second thought the Thai added two fingers inside of her, letting the latter moan loud as she grabs onto the sheets. Leaving the Thai between her legs, swirling her tongue around her clit, the latter travels her hand on the Thai's head as she tightly grabs her hair, pulling it.

"Shit. Shit."

The Thai fastened her pace as wet sounds were heard, leaving the latter moan unstoppable as she felt herself squirting all over the sheets though it didn't stop the Thai. She added a third finger, thrusting them roughly in and out leaving the older's legs shake a lot while she's moaning.

"M-Minnie.. right there! Oh fuck."

Hitting the right spot where Miyeon wanted her, it felt so good. It was driving the latter crazy as how good Minnie knows the spot, how well she was eating and fucking her.

As the Thai kept hitting her spot for many times, it made the latter climax. Taking her fingers out as she tasted the latter's juices while staring at her.

"S-Shit.."
Miyeon whispers breathless.

"That's my girl."
Minnie says as she laid next to her and cuddled her.

"Let me take care of you tomorrow, princess."

That made the latter blush but she can't lie, she liked it.

"Yes please."

Before they went to sleep, Yuqi send the Thai a message.

BOOGIE💀🫶
Next time, keep it fucking down.
We're trying to sleep not hear your girlfriend's moans, Jesus.
Oh Minnie~ SHUTUP.

That made Minnie laugh as she shows the message to Miyeon, both girls laughed before going to sleep.

Minnie only replied with a 'sorry.' before closing her phone and fall asleep with her crush.

- - - - - - -
A/N: Awh baby come here, sit on my face and let my tongue say sorry.