(X)-File

The five girls were filming for the short music video for x-file.
It was Miyeon's turn yet she had to act drunk though the problem was she wasn't able to act like it, so the set brought her some soju to drink.
As usual the latter drank a bit too much she should've, though the music video came out truly good.

Their cast was very proud of them, they packed and all.

"Soyeonah~ can you drive me home?"
Soyeon shakes her head.

"I'm sorry Unnie. Me and Yuqi are going out right now to eat, you know."
Soyeon states which made the older nod.

"Yeah no problem! Have fun~~"
Miyeon smirks.

She walks to her favorite maknae as she hugs her tightly making the younger yelp.

"YAH! Unnie!! Get off!"
Shuhua says.

"Shuhua-yah~"

"What is it Unnie?"

"Can you maybe drive me home? Im truly not in a good state to drive on my own~"
Miyeon begs.

"Im sorry Unnie, I would really but.. I have a date with Soojin Unnie today! And I don't want to be late!"
Shuhua says yet feels bad.

"Ah, it's okay! No problem~. Have fun with your date~"
Miyeon winks making the younger blush.

The last one was Minnie so she wished for her to drive her home.

Walking behind her as she hugs her tightly from behind.

"Minnieah~"
Miyeon says sweetly.

Minnie sighs.
"What do you need, Yeon?"

"Can you drive me home? Pleaseee~"
Miyeon begs, annoying the younger one.

"Fine! Fine! I will, god stop being to noisy."
Minnie groans as she grabbed her stuffs and took the latter as she holds her waist, both walking towards the Thai's car.

Both getting inside as they started driving, Miyeon was feeling hot so she tried to take her too off. Minnie saw that and immediately covered her exposed breasts and pushed her top back down.

"Are you crazy?! People can see you!"
Minnie yells.

Miyeon giggles on that.
"So?? It's not like they could touch me, right?~"

Minnie sighs and pulls over.

Miyeon states where they were but it wasn't her apartment.
"Minnie? That's not my neighborhood-"

"I know."

Both women were still wearing their music video clothes, they were too bored to change there so they had to go home.
Minnie grabbed the older's chin and pushed her closer to her as she smirks.

"You listen here brat. You won't do that, exposing yourself whenever you feel like it."
Minnie demands.

"Mm why? I'm a single woman, I do what pleases me no?~"
Miyeon smirks.

Minnie smirks and kissed the latter as the latter kisses back with no hesitation. The taller sitting on the latter's seat as the latter is sitting on her lap while they were making out.
The Thai's hands taking off the top of the latter, moving her kisses slowly down to her chest area as she sucks them leaving dark marks on them, then biting and swirling her tongue around her nipples, leaving Miyeon moan.

"M-Mmpf.. M-Minnie.."

Her hands travelled on the Thai's hair, messing them more as the younger's hands were slowly traveling down to her wet folds.

"Let me take these out, princess. You don't need them now."

With that Minnie takes the latter's underwear off, yet leaving her wearing her skirt which in fact finds it very hot.
Traveling her hands on her wet core as she slides two fingers inside her, making the older arch her back and scratch the back of the Thai roughly as she moans loudly.

"M-More.. fuck!"

The Thai moved her fingers in a rougher pace as her tongue was swirling around the latter's nipple, biting it, sucking it, teasing it as Miyeon threw her head back and moan her name.

"Y-Yes! Right there! Please please!"

She hit the latter's spot, making the latter circle her hips, as she kept hitting her spot, making her moan truly loud, grabbing onto the Thai's shoulders as she kept moving her hips for a few more seconds before climaxing on her fingers.
The latter let out a heavy sigh as she hugged the younger.

"T-That was amazing.."

"Mhm. But next time you'll let me eat you and grind on my face like a little slut you are."
Minnie whispers close to the older's ear making her blush.

"O-Okay.."

Both women drove to Miyeon's house and ended up fucking in the shower before going to sleep.
They cuddled and over slept though thankfully they had a day off so they could sleep how long they wanted.

They liked each other a lot yet they didn't have the guts to express it with words but with actions.

Truly idiots.
Reminds me of someone.

- - - - - -
A/N: thank you so much for requesting this idea as well! yuyeonontop

I love you so much!!

Pai Pai