𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ♥︎ 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒊 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏
𝒊 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAY, she notices her brother was in the living room, finishing putting on his proton pack for his Halloween costume. "Looking good, dork." Sam states as she walks into the living room, placing her bag on the chair before making her way into the kitchen.

"Is that actually a compliment or are you making fun of me?" Dustin questions, he could never really tell with her unless she made it blatantly obvious.

"That's for you to decide." She replies with a smirk, grabbing an apple from the counter. "Mom, I'm going to a Halloween party tonight." Sam says as she sees her mom coming down the hall with a camera, most likely to take Dustin's photos.

"Okay, just make sure to be safe okay. If you need me to come pick you up, just call." She replies and Sam nods her head.

"I will." She states before walking back into the living room. "Save me some candy, will you?" Sam asks as she ruffles Dustin's hair. He hits her hand but nods his head. She could tell he was thinking about something though.

"Mhm." Dustin hums as he stares down at the ground.

"What's on your mind?" She questions as she furrows her eyebrows.

"There's this new girl at school, Max." Dustin tells her and Sam immediately smirks as she  looks at her brother.

"Ooh, does Dustin have a crush?" Sam teases him and Dustin's eyes go wide, his cheeks turning red.

"N-no.." His voice squeaked five octaves and it was already a dead give away by the way he reacted to what she said.

"You're a bad liar." Sam tells him as she crosses her arms against her chest. "So, what is this Max like?" She asks, wanting to know but also wanting to access this girl that's suddenly come into her brothers life.

"She skateboards and she plays video games, and she's really good too. Like she beat all my records." Dustin explains with a huge smile on his face. Sam smiles a little bit, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Sounds like the perfect match." She states but she saw Dustin's happiness dwindle a little bit as he shrugs his shoulders.

"But Lucas likes her too." Dustin tells her and Sam bites the inside of her cheek.

"Ooh, a rivalry." She teases, chuckling. There was nothing they could really do if they both liked her, unless one wanted to back off. "I guess it's up to Max then." Sam states as she picks up her bag. "You biking to school?" She asks him, wondering if he had fixed his flat tire.