𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ♥︎ 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝑰 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒔,
𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

ELEVEN AND MAX WERE AWKWARDLY SITTING ON THE COUCH AS STEVE AND SAM STOOD IN FRONT OF THEM. None of them wanted to be the first person who spoke, mainly because of the topic of conversation. Well, none of them except Eleven who really had no idea what was going on and was just beyond confused. Clearing her throat, Sam just looks towards Steve who meets her eyes, She gestures towards the two younger girls, to which Steve just gives her the same gesture back. Sam clenches her jaw, widening her eyes at Steve who shakes his head, his finger pointing at her. Neither of them wanted to explain what Eleven and Max had caught them doing since it was clear that Max had some sort of idea. "Oh, my god. We caught you having sex, can we move on from that now?" Max asks, her tone showing annoyance as she just had her arms crossed against her chest.  Steve and Sam just stare back at the redhead, both shocked by her words.

"What is sex?" Eleven asks, confused as her eyebrows furrow. Sam begins to cover her face with her hands. Max just shakes her head at Eleven before looking back at the newly found couple.

"I think the better question is, how long have you two been seeing each other?" Max asks as she narrows her eyes at the couple, raising an eyebrow at them. Sam once again shares a glance with Steve before deciding to answer, there wasn't much else they could do.

"Not long, like almost a month," Sam tells them which makes Max look a bit surprised. She wouldn't have expected them to be able to keep it a secret for this long. Especially with the way everyone was always in each other's business.

"And no one knows?" Max questions, wondering if anyone else has found out about them. Steve shrugs his shoulders as he looks down at Sam.

"Well, Nancy might now- ow!" He cuts himself off as Sam has just hit his arm. She was glaring at him which made him just rub the sore spot. It wasn't like it was a lie though, Nancy had heard them through the walkie-talkie and Jonathan was already aware of them.

"No, which is why you can't say anything." Sam just didn't need her talking to Nancy about it and Dustin overhearing, which is bound to happen if the two girls know that others are also aware of the relationship.

"You want us to lie?" Eleven asks, just staring at Sam who rubs the back of her neck.

"More like, keeping it to yourselves." Sam corrects, knowing that Eleven isn't a big fan of lying.  Eleven slowly nodded her head but it was clear that she still wasn't fully understanding. 

"Because Dustin doesn't know," Max states the obvious, she knew why they were keeping it a secret. Everyone knew that Dustin would completely flip if he found out.

"Exactly," Steve responds as he nods his head, Sam doing the same thing.

"Or Roni."

"Well, you may wanna be more inconspicuous than being in Steve's car, in your driveway." Max points out, raising an eyebrow at them. They weren't exactly being sneaky as the car was rocking back and forth when they were inside.

"That was a dumb plan on our part, I will admit that," Sam states as she plants her hands on her hips. She just got so caught up in the moment, it had just happened.