𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♥︎ 𝐑𝐮𝐧

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝑰 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒗𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊'𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒚

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐞
𝑰 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒗𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕
𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊'𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒚.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

ROBIN GROANS AS SHE TRIES TO PULL AT THE ROPES. Her and Steve had been captured while they allowed Dustin and Erica to escape. Both of them had been beaten to get information and now were tied up together. Robin hadn't heard anything from Steve since he was brought back in the main room. "Steve?" She asks carefully as she tilts her head, trying to see him but they were back to back. "Steve, are you okay?" Robin needed an answer to be sure.

She heard him chuckle a little bit. "Just dandy." Steve answers her, groaning as he looked up before glancing toward the door. "God, do Russians not understand the concept of serving icecream?" He asks. The guy in charge seemed to think they were lying about serving ice-cream and thought they were spies.

"We're gonna get out of here." Robin tells him as she glances around the room.

"Are we?" Steve seemed to be the one with less optimism. "Do you see a way out?" He questions with a groan.

"Dustin and Erica are gonna send help." Robin hoped at least they did that. That was whether or not it came before they were killed.

"Right because I put so much of my faith in that little weasel." Steve mumbles with a roll of his eyes.

"They'll get out." Robin mutters to herself. Steve couldn't understand why Robin put so much faith into it.

"Is that before or after the Russians come back to finish us off because they think we know something?" He asks her, raising his eyebrows.

"Well, technically we do know something." Robin answers him and he just became a bit annoyed.

"Robin."

"Right, sorry. Not helping." Robin responds with a small sigh. Steve clenches his jaw as he shakes his head.

"All I could think about in there was, this is going to be my death. I'm going to die and never see Sam again." Steve admits as he tilts his head back. Robin sighs a bit.

"Don't talk like that."

"It's the truth."

"Steve, you'll see Sam again." Robin assures him. He couldn't be thinking this way because that wouldn't motivate him at all to get out.