𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ♥︎ 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬𝑰 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝑰 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏
𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

SAM WAS SITTING IN THE PASSENGER SEAT AS VERONICA DROVE AND MAX WAS IN THE BACK. Her hands moved up and down her thighs, pulling at her skin. She bites the inside of her cheek as she tilted her head. She hated herself when she wore skirts, she didn't know why she kept doing it. When she wore pants, she often duct taped her legs so they would appear smaller. But when they were on show, she could only stare at them and wish for her 'fat' to disappear.

People said she was beautiful, or had the perfect body. She heard it on multiple occasions. But no matter how much she stared at herself in the mirror, she could never believe them. Sam tries to tell herself over and over again that she was good the way she was. But it never stuck with her. Which is often why when a guy offers her attention, or says something to compliment her, she starts to hang around them. Because she needs that constant reassurance so that she doesn't fall back into a dark hole.

"Stop doing that." Sam hears Veronica's voice say. She turns her head, noticing that her best friend was just glancing at her, or more specifically her hands.

"Doing what?" Sam asks as she furrows her eyebrows. Veronica only gives her a pointed stare.

"You know what." Veronica replies and Sam only lets out a sigh as she brings her hands together and pulls them closer to her body. "You don't have to change anything about yourself. You get that, right?" She asks, she knew Sam always struggled with her image. Veronica didn't know why, she was the most beautiful girl ever. But everyone had their insecurities.

"Mhm." Sam hums as she looks down at her hands, picking at her fingernails. Veronica squints her eyes before glancing at the redhead in the backseat.

"Max, tell her she's hot." Veronica says and Max was a little taken aback but she nods her head firmly.

"Uh, yeah. Super hot." Max states and Sam shakes her head as she looks at Veronica.

"Roni-"

"No, I get why you do this. But please don't think that you're anything other than perfect." Veronica explains to her as she slows down in order to look more at Sam. Sam stares back at her before a subtle smirk forms on her lips.