𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ♥︎ 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐲

𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐲

𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅
𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊
𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒓.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

STEVE HAD DROVE THEM TO THE TRAIL THAT LED TO THE JUNKYARD. They were going to leave meat in their steps in order to get Dart to follow them. But Sam had to grimace at the idea as well, it stinks quite a bit. "Do we really need buckets of raw meat?" Sam asks them as she stands beside Steve's car, watching as he opens the boot. Dustin nods his head as he grabs one of them.

"We need to attract Dart somehow." Dustin points out and Sam nods her head, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Why did you give it a name?" She questions, it wasn't like you wanted to give the thing that could murder you, a name.

"Because I thought he was cute and harmless." He answers and Sam couldn't help but laugh. How wrong he was about that.

"Right." She replies before her eyes move to Steve. "How did you get roped up into all of this?" Sam asks as she knew he fought a demogorgan but she didn't understand how he landed in that situation.

"Uh, I went to Jonathan's to apologize, for you know, everything last year. And I walked right into a demogorgan capture party." Steve explains to her as he grabs his bat, putting it in the backpack. "Trust me, it's terrifying when you first see it." He admits and she smirks lightly, leaning against the car.

"Steve Harrington is scared of something?" She teases him and he only looks towards her.

"Shut up." He says, a hint of a smile on his lips as he looks at her. Sam only giggles before going to take one of the buckets. "Hey, I'll carry it." Steve tells her and she just raises an eyebrow at him.

"What? Don't think I'm strong enough?" Sam jokes.

"I shouldn't answer that, right?" Steve asks, teasing her and Sam only kicks his leg with her foot, playfully glaring at the man.

"You're such an idiot." Sam tells him before going to lift the bucket. She struggles a little bit, not really used to lifting things. It wasn't like it was super heavy, but her body was weaker than it usually was. Her bones were very fragile.