𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ♥︎ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆

𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎
𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒑
𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

SAM HAD HER LEGS WRAPPED AROUND STEVE'S WAIST, her hands gripping his hair as they made out in the backroom of Scoop's Ahoy. She is sat on the table as Steve kissed her deeply, one hand gripping her thigh as the other was tangled in her hair. Sam moans lightly as she fiddles with the bottom of Steve's shirt. She knew they could never go past making out, that's why they often went to his car instead. "Hey Dingus, your children are here." They hear Robin's voice call out which breaks them out of the trance that they were in. Steve reluctantly pulled away from Sam and she smirked as she saw the glazed expression on his face, his hair messed up as her lip gloss stained his lips.

"For the love of-" He mutters, groaning as he moves towards the window. Sam bites her lip as he watches him run his hands through his hair before opening the shade. "Again? Seriously?" Steve asks the kids who were standing at the counter. As they made their way into the backroom, they saw Sam sitting there.

"Hey, Sam." They say as they all wave at her to which she waves back with a smile. But Steve gestures for them to enter the back hallway in a hasty fashion.

"Come on, come on," Steve mumbles as he shakes his head. "I swear if anybody hears about this-" He starts to threaten but they cut him off.

"We're dead!" They respond and he just rolls his eyes shutting the door.

"Those kids seriously are gonna be the death of me." He mumbles, hating how they interrupted them. Sam laughs lightly as she puts her hands on her lap.

"I find it cute," Sam admits as she swings her legs back and forth. Steve glances over at her, chuckling lightly.

"Oh, do you?" Steve asks as he raises an eyebrow at her, moving closer to her, his eyes running over her.

"Mhm." She hums with a smirk lingering on her lips and within seconds, his lips were back on hers. Sam moans as she pulls him closer to her, her arms wrapping around his neck. But they didn't get very far as Robin had interrupted them again, opening the door.

"Hey, lover boy." She says but Steve just continues to kiss Sam, not wanting to pull away as he just pulls her ever so closer to him. "Your turn to scoop," Robin states, rolling her eyes as she watches the couple make out.