𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ♥︎ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝑾𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚,
𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

VERONICA LETS OUT A GROAN AS SHE FALLS BACK AGAINST SAM'S BED, sprawling herself out. Sam only glances at her from the desk chair she was sitting on, raising her eyebrows. "Ugh, why can't I find anyone at our damn school?" She asks, annoyed that there was a lack of male or female real estate. Anyone who she tried to be with, ended up the exact opposite f what she wanted.

"You know, you can be single, you know." Sam retorts as she stands up from the chair, moving over to the bed and laying down beside Veronica.

"I know, but I don't want to be." Veronica admits as she shrugs her shoulders. She wanted to have someone who she could depend on who wasn't Sam. Veronica knew of the pressures Sam had on her shoulders and she hated going to her with her own problems.

"Mhm." Sam smiles as she looks towards her best friend. She loved her but she really needed to realize that she didn't have to have somebody in order to be happy. Of course, Sam wasn't the best on her own too though.

"Is that a hickey?" Veronica asks as she brushes Sam's hair off of her shoulder. Sam immediately moves her hand to her neck causing Veronica to gasp. "It so is!" She screams and Sam just blushes as she shakes her head.

"It's nothing." Sam replies and Veronica only laughs, smirking at the girl.

"Who's the lucky man?" She asks curiously and Sam couldn't help but roll her eyes just thinking about the boy who she was with last night.

"He was barely a man." Sam admits and Veronica immediately grimaces as she lets out a groan.

"Please don't tell me you went younger." Veronica would never go for anyone younger than her, it just wasn't attractive to her.

"No, he's seventeen but he was very immature." She replies and Veronica nods her head.

"Ooh, was it not good?" Veronica questions, wondering if that was the reason she wasn't particularly motivated to share about him.

"It was.. below average." Sam states and Veronica snorts, looking at her.

"Sorry, sweetheart. You'll find a guy who is actually good at sex." Veronica says as she pats the girl on the back. Sam rolls her eyes playfully, shaking her head.