𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ♥︎ 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝

𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚
𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

SAM WAS STOOD IN THE THEATRE, waiting in line to get to the ticket booth. She was just tapping her foot against the ground as her eyes moved around the room. There were multiple girls completely fawning over their boyfriend or acting like they had said the most funny thing in the whole world. Sam couldn't help but roll her eyes, biting the inside of her cheek. She was mainly jealous that they were able to get a boyfriend. Everytime she denied Veronica's requests to set her up with someone, it wasn't because she was busy, it was because no one actually wanted her.

Even billy, although she would never get with that asshole, would only ever really want her for the physical side. Any guy she talked to her either just wanted to use her for their assignments or wanted sex. There was never an in between.

"One ticket for the breakfast club, please." Sam asks as she gets to the counter, brushing her hair behind her ear. The man in front of her nods as Sam moves her eyes down to the floor.

"Make it two." She hears someone say beside her. Sam lifts her eyes to the side, only to see that it was Steve who was stood next to her. Her eyebrows furrow as he meets her gaze.

"Steve, what are you doing here?" Sam questions, a little bit confused as she glanced around, almost expecting to see Nancy and Jonathan around somewhere.

"Seeing a movie?" Steve answers her as he raises an eyebrow at her. Sam narrows her eyes, not really knowing what his true motive was since the movie she was seeing, wasn't exactly his taste.

"The breakfast club?" She retorts as she places a hand on her hip. Steve just smirks back at her as he takes the tickets from the man in front of them.

"I heard it's good." He responds and she just rolls her eyes playfully at him. Steve takes out his wallet, pulling out some cash. "Here you go." Steve hands the man the bill before they both move out of the way of the line.

"You didn't have to buy the tickets." Sam tells him as they walk beside each other, their arms brushing against the other every few steps.

"I'm a gentleman." Steve retorts and she could only roll her eyes as she looks up at him.

"Mhm."

"Want any snacks?" Steve asks as he gestured to the concession stand. "I was gonna get popcorn anyways." He admits and she shrugs her shoulders but they both walk over to the booth anyways. They order popcorn and some drinks before Steve turns back to Sam. "So, why are you alone?" He questions, wondering why she wasn't with anyone.