𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ♥︎ 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

22𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕,𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖

22
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕,
𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

NANCY WAS LEANT AGAINST THE WALL, her foot tapping against the floor. Jonathan had gone to the shed with his mom, Mike and Hopper to hopefully interrogate Will. And Nancy was just left in the house, staring at Steve and Sam. She noticed the way Steve blushed when Sam held onto him and whenever they were in close proximity, they often exchanged glances. It didn't take a genius to figure out why.

She was not angry or jealous that the two may possibly like each other but it seemed that they either didn't realize it themselves or were too scared to act on it. Nancy didn't want Steve to drop his feelings just because of her friendship with Sam.

Walking over to Sam, she nudges the girl who glances towards her, a smile forming on her lips. "Hey." Nancy says as Sam turns away from the group of kids.

"Hey, Nance." Sam replies.

"Can I talk to you?" She asks and Sam nods her head, crossing her arms against her chest. Nancy glances at the group behind her before clearing her throat. "In private." Nancy says a little lower and Sam was a bit confused but said yes anyways.

"Sure." Sam replies and she follows Nancy down the hall, away from prying ears. "What is it?" She asks once they stopped and Nancy had turned back to her.

"So, I know you've been getting pretty close to Steve.." Nancy starts, fiddling with her fingers as she didn't really know how to approach the subject. Sam's eyes widen as her mouth parts.

"Nancy, that isnt-"

"Just let me finish." Nancy tells her and Sam stares at her for a moment before letting out a sigh, nodding her head. "I don't think it's right for me to... Have these feelings for jonathan and then have Steve think I'm trying to lead him on." She explains and Sam was a bit confused, wondering if she gave Nancy any reason to doubt her intentions with Steve. "He deserves to find someone else as well. Since, we clearly just weren't right for each other." Nancy finishes and Sam got what she was implying. Saying that they were getting close and that he deserved to find someone else. Nancy believed that Steve and her were a thing.

"No, Nance. I would never do that to you." Sam denies as she shakes her head, a frown forming on her face. No matter if she ever felt anything towards Steve, she wouldn't do that to Nancy.