𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ♥︎ 𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑾𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔
𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

WALKING ALONGSIDE STEVE IN THE PARK, Sam was just swinging their arms back and forth as she glances around the area. Her eyes flickered up to Steve who had his gaze set in front of him. "So, why are we doing this?" She asks curiously as she raises an eyebrow at the man. Steve just looks down at her, only bringing her closer to him with a smile on his face.

"We're talking a walk, getting some fresh air." Steve tells her, stating the obvious. Sam narrows her eyes a bit, knowing there was more to it. He never really wanted to go on walks with her, he'd rather stay inside.

"Okay, but why?" Sam presses as she stops in her place, pulling his hand to get the man to stop as well. Steve just shrugs his shoulders as he kicks the gravel beneath his feet.

"It's good for you." He replies which makes her eyes roll a bit.

"Just say it, Steve." She says, just wanting him to tell her what he wanted to say. Sam hated any sort of awkward tension.

"Say what?"

"What you want to say." Sam responds as Steve just continues to act dumb. "Seriously, I know you want to talk about the other night." She states with a sigh as she crosses her arms against her chest. Steve glances down at the ground, wanting to talk about it but not wanting to cross any lines.

"It was a really reckless thing to do." Steve states, he was terrified when he saw her car. He was just glad that it wasn't as worse as what it could've been.

"I get it, I already got an earful from my mom." Sam points out with a roll of her eyes.

"I'm just glad you weren't hurt." Steve says, not wanting to create any bad blood between them. Sam only nods her head, fiddling with her fingers. "Sam, I know Veronica said some things, but you can't be doing things like that." He tells her, not knowing what was crossing her mind in that moment.

"I wasn't thinking, okay? I was drunk." Sam states, almost in a frustrated tone. Obviously she wouldn't have gotten into the car if she was thinking clearly.

"I'm sorry about the way Veronica found out." Steve apologizes. He should've waited longer to exit the room, or he should've just not been there in the first place. Veronica definitely never invited him. But Sam shakes her head as a scoff leaves her lips.