𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ♥︎ 𝐒𝐩𝐲𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒐
𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌
𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

DANCING AROUND THE ROOM, Max and Sam doing karaoke as eleven sits on the floor, nodding her head along. "You must be an angel." Max sings as she holds a hairbrush as a microphone. Sam smiles as she wraps her arm around Max, pulling her towards her.

"I can see it in your eyes." Sam says as she tilts her head back.

"Full of wonder and surprise." Max finishes as they look down, seeing Eleven looking at a magazine. "Oh, you found Ralph Macchio." She says with a smirk while Eleven just furrows her eyebrows.

"Macchio?"

"Yeah, he's the karate kid." Max tells her as she does the motion. "Hai-yah!" Elevens eyes widen slightly. "He's so hot right? I bet he's an amazing kisser too." She states as she smiles at Eleven. But Eleven couldn't help but look at Sam who was silent now, just staring down at her hands.

"Are you okay?" Eleven asks her, tilting her head. Sam puts a smile onto her face as she nods.

"Yeah."

"Did something happen?" Max questions, wondering why her mood had been down after they left the mall. Sam sighs as she rubs her face a bit.

"Dustin told Veronica." Sam admits but Max and Eleven just stare at her for a moment, a little bit confused.

"About what?" Max asks but Sam just glances toward Eleven making her eyes widen. "Why would he do that, i thought you didn't want her involved since it's dangerous?" She questions, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, I thought so too." Sam mumbles, biting the inside of her cheek. Max can't help but roll her eyes.

"Did Steve at least try and stop him?"

"Is Steve good at kissing?" Eleven asks suddenly before Sam could answer Max's question. They both look toward her, raising their eyebrows as they didn't expect her to ask that sort of question.

"If you must know, he's quite an expert at it." Sam replies with a slight laugh, smiling at her.

"I would hope so with the way you have your tongue down his throat every chance you get." Max teases her while Sam just slaps her arm. "Hey, is Mike a good kisser?" She asks Eleven, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I dont know. He's my first boyfriend." Eleven points out, she didn't really have much to go on.

"Ex-boyfriend." Max corrects her, seeing the saddened expression that formed. "Hey, don't worry about it. Okay? He'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness. I garauntee you, him and Lucas are wallowing in self pity and misery right now. They're like, 'oh, I hope they take us back'. God, I would love to see their stupid faces." She says with a laugh shaking her head.