𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ♥︎ 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲

𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆
𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

STEVE WATCHED AS THE CARS DROVE AWAY FROM THE HOUSE, the kids had gone back inside but as he turned to walk towards the porch, he noticed that Sam was still outside. She was leant against the railing, her eyes just staring out into the darkness. Steve walks up to the porch, stopping next to the girl. "You coming inside?" Steve asks curiously as he leans against the pillar. Sam glances towards him, a small sigh leaving her lips as she nods her head.

"In a minute." Sam replies as she just needed to take a breather. Her head hadn't totally wrapped around everything that has happened just in this night alone. Honestly, when Dustin told her what was going on, she thought it was just some stupid game.

"That is all kind of crazy, right?" He questions, he knew how insane it was. If someone had told him last year, that this was how his life was going turn out, he would've thought they were completely insane.

"Yeah." She mumbles as she looks down at her hands before turning her body to face Steve. "You had to deal with this last year?" Sam asks him, looking up at the man. Steve nods his head, rubbing his chin.

"Well, there was only one last time." He points out and Sam bites her cheek, bringing her eyes back down to the floor. Steve knew this was a lot for anyone, especially with the fact that she had gotten hurt. "You doing okay?" Steve asks, concern laced in his tone as he took a step towards her. He wanted to take her hand in his but decided not to.

"Super great." Sam replies sarcastically as she brings her hands up to her face, rubbing it. Steve chuckles as he looks down at her.

"I wonder if Veronica thinks your kidnapped or something." He suggests, knowing the girl often called Sam at night but since Sam was here, there was no one to answer.

"Most likely." Sam retorts, she had honestly forgotten that Veronica was probably worried about her. But she had no time to think about that when they were being attacked. "I would call but Nancy broke the phone." She points out as there really wasn't anything she could do about it.

"Right." Steve replies as he looks around the dark woods that surrounded them. "Can I ask you something?" Steve questions as he glances at her. Sam nods her head with a soft smile, god even her smile did something to him.

"Sure."

"I saw you and Nancy talk, before she left." He admits, looking down at the ground. Sam just furrows her eyebrows, not knowing where he was going with this.

"Yeah, you guys talked too." She points out, she noticed that they were having a conversation before Nancy left.

"What did she say to you?" Steve didn't know why exactly he was asking. But just knowing Nancy, she most likely said something to Sam as well.