𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♥︎ 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚, 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

MAX GROANS AS SHE LOOKS INTO THE BATHROOM MIRROR. She was getting ready for the snowball with the help of Sam but it didn't seem like she had anything good to wear. Sam was doing her hair but stopped when she clearly didn't like what she saw. "Ugh, I look hideous." Max admits and Sam immediately frowns, tilting her head as she looks at the girls appearance.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asks, max looked amazing, she didn't want the girl to think anything else. "You look beautiful." She states with a soft smile but max shakes her head.

"This isn't me." She states and Sam nods her head slowly, thinking of what to do that could possibly help Max.

"Do you want to switch dresses?" She questions but Max shakes her head yet again.

"No, I'm saying dresses aren't me." Max points out and Sam immediately knew how to fix it. It would be harder if Max just hated every dress that her mother had bought for her.

"Okay." Sam moves out of the bathroom for a moment, Max following behind her. "How about..." she looks through her closet, searching for an outfit. "This?" She holds out some clothes for her to try on and Max takes them from her. She heads back to the bathroom to change and decides to ask a question as she does.

"Are you and Steve dating?" Max asks and Sam's eyes widen largely as she snaps her head towards the door.

"What?"

"You and Steve. Are you two together?" She questions and Sam clears her throat, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Why would you ask that?" Sam retorts, not knowing how that came up so quickly.

"I don't know... It just seemed like something was going on between you." She admits, if someone told her they were dating, she would one hundred percent believe them.

"When?" Sam asks, wondering how she got the idea that Steve and her with a thing. Max pops her head into the bedroom.

"The whole time we were dealing with the upside down. And even recently, you two have been hanging out." Max points out as she shrugs her shoulders. She could tell they both liked each other, it was so obvious. But maybe not to each other.

"We're friends, Max." She corrects, shaking her head. Steve and her would never be like that, he definitely saw her as just a friend.

"Do you like him?" Max asks with a small smile on her lips. Sam blushes but turns to hide it.