𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ♥︎ 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅

𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔
𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

SAM WAS LAYING ON HER BED, her headphones on as she read the book in her hands. Her head was nodding slightly to the rhythm of the music. She skims through the notes she had written, her pen between her teeth. She feels a shove on her shoulder, causing her to jolt forward a bit. Sam turns her head, noticing that Veronica had been the one to do it, sitting next to her on her bed. Sam furrows her eyebrows as she takes off her headphones.

"Dude, get dressed." Veronica tells her as she gestures to the pajamas that she was wearing. Sam just looked confused since it was getting late, why would she get dressed right now?

"Why?" She asks curiously as she turns the page of the textbook in front of her.

"Ross Danforth is having a party, thats why." Veronica responds as she grabs Sam's hands to pull her up but Sam just pulls against her with a groan.

"I have a huge test on monday-" She starts to deny but Veronica only takes the text book out of her hands, closing it. Sam sighs as she sits up a little bit on her bed.

"And you'll have the whole weekend to study." Veronica tells her as she throws the book to the other side of the book. "Come on, don't make me go alone." She pleads with a pout as she clasps her hands together, placing them underneath her chin.

"You won't be alone, they'll be tons of people." Sam points out as she glances around her room.

"None that I like." Veronica states as she crosses her arms against her chest. "Plus, I heard Steve's going and I really don't want to deal with him alone." She admits with a sigh, rolling her eyes. Sam brightens up a bit, her eyes widening.

"Steve's going?" Sam questions, trying not to seem too excited by the fact that Steve would be at the party as well.

"Yeah." Veronica replies with a nod and Sam bites her bottom lip for a moment.

"Can I think about it?" She asks the raven haired girl who just immediately shakes her head, standing up from the bed.

"Nope. You need to get up and get dressed." Veronica demands as she places her hands on her hips. "Plus, you really need to loosen up." She points out as Sam as been so focused on school and she just needs to live a little bit.