𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ♥︎ 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝑺𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚,𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝑺𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚,
𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

SAM FOLLOWS AFTER ELEVEN AND MAX AS THEY WALK INTO THE POOL HOUSE. Veronica groans as she looks toward Sam as they take their hoods off since it had been raining. "Great, it's Connor MacPhee." She mumbles, rolling her eyes a bit. Sam glances over, letting out a sigh. He wasn't exactly someone they wanted to run into.

"You guys know him?" Max asks curiously as she looks at the two women. Sam nods her head as she crosses her arms.

"Roni dated him for a few weeks." Sam states as Veronica just gets a scowl on her face, just thinking about it.

"A few weeks that I will never get back." She adds making Sam laugh a bit. They stop by the desk, but neither of the workers even glance up at them.

"Excuse me?" Max asks, trying to get their attention.

"No one in the water until thirty minutes after the last strike. And don't try and argue with me. You wanna get electrocuted, go climb a tree." Connor states bluntly. Sam rolls her eyes, shaking her head a bit.

"Yeah, we don't care, we're not here to swim...Or get electrocuted." Max replies as she furrows her eyebrows a bit. Eleven holds up the lifeguard pouch.

"We found this." Eleven states, showing it to them.

"Does that belong to anybody here?" Max asks, raising an eyebrow at them.

"Oh, yeah. That's Heather's. I can give it back to her." Connor says as he finally looks at the group. A smirk forms on his lips as his eyes land on Veronica. "Veronica. How you been?" He asks, looking over her for a moment.

"Great until I got here." She retorts, giving a fake smile as she tilts her head

"Don't be so hostile, I know you miss me." Connor states as Veronica just scoffs, glaring at the man.

"I'd rather stick my head in freezing cold water." Veronica tells him, a disgusted expression on her face. Connor moves his eyes to Sam who instantly tenses underneath his gaze.

"How about you, sweetheart?" He asks, sending her a smirk. Sam narrows her eyes, crossing her arms.

"I have a boyfriend and I am spectacularly uninterested." Sam answers him, really just wanting to leave this conversation.

"We could give it back to her." Eleven suggests, piping into the conversation which both Sam and Veronica were grateful for.

"You could, except she's not here. Bailed on me today. What is this? You girls want a reward or something?" He asks them, raising his eyebrows.