𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ♥︎ 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈 𝐊𝐧𝐞𝐰𝑨𝒔 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈 𝐊𝐧𝐞𝐰
𝑨𝒔 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎
𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

VERONICA LEANS AGAINST THE LOCKER NEXT TO SAM, watching as the girl gets her things for class. But she noticed the smile on Sam's face and her overall aura just being way up this morning. And Sam was not exactly a morning person. "What's got you in such a chipper mood?" She asks curiously as she crosses her arms against her chest. Sam glances towards her best friend, raising an eyebrow at her.

"I can't just be happy?" Sam retorts but she saw the suspicious look that Veronica had on her face. She couldn't exactly say that she was dating Steve and that's why her mood has been so bright these past two weeks. "I got a hundred on two of my tests." She says, which wasn't exactly a lie since she had gotten that.

"Bragger." Veronica grumbles as Sam just lets out a small laugh.

"You asked." Sam retorts and Veronica sighs but decides to just change the subject.

"Anyways, I found out something." Veronica admits as she places her hands on her hips. Sam knew Veronica was one for gossip, she always has been.

"What?"

"A certain someone likes you." She tells the woman who just furrows her eyebrows. Sam glances around, wondering who it was.

"Who?" She asks but she follows Veronica's eyes, seeing Zeke MacDonald standing by his locker. "Zeke?" Sam didn't seem to realize the guy even had a crush on her. But as their eyes connected, Zeke sent a smirk in her direction. Immediately looking back at Veronica, she already had a wary expression on her face.

"Yeah, he told me and he kinda asked me to get him a date." Veronica admits as she clasps her hands together. Sam shakes her head, she didn't want to go on a date, especially now that she was with Steve.

"I don't want to go on anymore dates, Roni." Sam tells her with a small groan.

"But-"

"The last one you set me up with was a disastor, so no."Sam points out, she had walked out of the last one because the guy was just plain disgusting and she couldn't handle it.

"Oh, come on. You want someone really." Veronica points out as she places her hands on her hips. Sam just smiles, shaking her head.