𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ♥︎ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲

𝐈 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅, 𝒎𝒂𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝐈 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅, 𝒎𝒂𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

SAM WALKS INTO SCOOP'S AHOY, seeing Steve talking to some women by the counter. She just smirks to herself as she watches, wondering if he'll finally get someones number. "I think that's like really important." Steve says as he looks at the woman who just nods her head slowly, glancing toward her friend.

"Yeah, totally."

"Yeah, anyways. This was like, so fun. We should totally, you know, hang out this weekend or something-" He starts to say as he passes the icecream to them, accidentally dropping the spoon in the process. "Sorry about that." He apologizes before rubbing the back of his neck. "Uh, I don't know. Maybe next weekend or--"

"Yeah, I'm busy." The girl curs him off, clearly not interested.

"Oh, yeah, cool. I'm working here next weekend so... The following weekends better for me so.." He explains to them as he shrugs his shoulders.

"No, sorry. I cant." She denies before they start to turn away and head for the exits.

"I-- this is my first day here." He calls out after them but the girls just ignore him. Steve sighs, closing his eyes for a moment.

"And another one bites the dust." Robin says as she appears by the back window, pulling the board with her and marking it off. "You are o for six, Popeye." She tells him and he just glances over at her as he nods his head.

"Yeah, yeah. I can count."

"You know that means you suck?" Robin asks him as she points to the board.

"Yeah, I can read too." Steve states, clearly annoyed by Robin who just raises her eyebrows at him.

"Since when?" She asks him and Steve rolls his eyes before seeing Sam walking up to him with a smirk on her lips.

"How much of that did you see?" Steve asks her with a slight groan. Sam giggles as she leans against him, shrugging her shoulders.

"Just the end.." Sam admits as she rests her hands on his chest. "I'm sure you'll get one." She assures him, tilting her head as she gazes up at the man.

"Doubtful." Robin says, interrupting them and causing both of them to glance over at her. "How did he even end up with you?" She asks with a scoff making Steve glare towards her, offended that she even said that.