𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ♥︎ 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧

𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓,
𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆
𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒓.

This chapter includes talk of self-harm and eating disorders, read at your own discretion.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

SAM SKIPS DOWN THE HALL TO VERONICA WHO WAS JUST HEADING OUT OF HER CLASS. She immediately wraps her arms around the girl, pulling her into a hug. "Happy birthday!" She says enthusiastically with a huge smile on her face. Veronica laughs lightly, smiling as well as the two pull away from each other.

"Thanks, babe," Veronica responds as she brushes her hair behind her ear.  "Are you coming to my party tonight?" She asks, although she already knows the answer. Sam nods her head, grabbing Veronica's hand and squeezing it.

"I wouldn't miss it," Sam replies, Veronica's parties were always better than any others that people threw. Mainly because she knew where Veronica's parents hid the good liquor. She didn't have to stick with cheap beer.

"Can I ask for something as a gift?" She asks curiously and Sam rolls her eyes, knowing exactly what Veronica is going to say.

"Let me guess, no Steve?" Sam teases her as she raises an eyebrow at the raven-haired girl. Veronica furrows her eyebrows, placing a hand on her hip.

"How'd you know?"

"I can't stop what Steve does." Sam denies, shaking her head. She really just wanted Steve there because she already missed him. The downside of hiding their relationship was that they couldn't really hang out every day.

"Uh, yeah since you two are apparently friends," Veronica grumbles as she crosses her arms, an unimpressed look on her face. Sam just narrows her eyes, tilting her head.

"If he shows up, you can just kick him out." She points out, although she would go to extensive lengths to make sure Veronica didn't even see him so that he could stay.

"And I will." Veronica states firmly as she nods her head. "Ugh, I hate how you can stand him." She admits with a scowl on her face.

"I'm sorry that I give him the benefit of the doubt." Sam fake apologizes with a small smile and Veronica scrunched up her nose.

"Whatever," Veronica says with a sigh, glancing around the empty hallway. "Do you want to skip and go for a long lunch?" She suggests, not really wanting to spend her birthday in school anyways.