𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ♥︎ 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟

𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔
𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆?

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

THE GROUP WERE SAT IN THE BASEMENT, excluding Eleven and Sam since Eleven was in the bathroom and Sam was upstairs. They didn't really know what to say to each other. Everyone was still trying to process what they had seen, what had happened. None of them wanted it to be real but it was. "How do you think she is?" Jonathan asks curiously, glancing toward Nancy.

He was the one who had to drag Sam out of there. Sam having kicked and screamed the whole way but the monster was closing in and they had to go. Jonathan didn't know Veronica all too well but he knew how much she meant to Sam. And losing anyone in that way was brutal. Jonathan wasn't one to really be emotional or talk about something like that, but he knew she shouldn't keep it in. And everyone else shouldn't walk on eggshells around her either.

"She barely said a word the whole way here." Mike states. Not that anyone had really said anything. No one wanted to say anything because they didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"I mean, her best friend just died. How do you think she's doing?" Nancy asks him, clenching her jaw a bit. Everyone was silent.

"I can't believe she actually..." Max trails off for a moment. She couldnt even believe it when she saw it. "I feel really bad." She admits and Lucas nods his head.

"Same."

"What can we do to help her?" Mike asks curiously.

"There's nothing we can really do." Nancy denies. You can only be there for here and hope she doesnt dig herself into a hole. "We can comfort her but that's about it." She states and Mike frowns. He didn't think that was all they could do.

"Yeah but--"

"Hey." Nancy says cutting him off causing Mike to turn, seeing Sam walking down the stairs. "How are you feeling?" She asks curiously but honestly, they all knew how she was.

"Fine." She states, her eyes staying low as she stops at the end of the stairs.

"Sam." Max says with a small frown. "I know you feel like you have to keep it together, I mean since we still have to stop the mindflayer. But you're allowed to feel whatever you need to feel, okay?" She explains to her. "We're all here for you." She assures her and Nancy nods her head.