𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ♥︎ 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒏
𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

VERONICA GROANS AS SHE WALKS OVER TO SAM WHO WAS AT HER LOCKER. She rests her head against it, crossing her arms against her chest. Sam just glances towards her curiously, raising an eyebrow at her best friend. "God, sometimes you just need some good sex." Veronica says as she brings her hands up behind her head. Sam smiles, grabbing a book from her locker.

"Good morning to you too." Sam responds with a small laugh. Veronica turns her head to Sam, narrowing her eyes a bit.

"You know, if you got a boyfriend, you could have sex whenever you wanted." She points out, although that wasn't really a necessity for Sam.

"Like your relationships go very far." Sam states, it wasn't like any of Veronica's relationships were exactly meaningful.

"It's not my fault I often get stuck with complete idiots." Veronica replies as she shrugs her shoulders.

"Isn't it, though?" Sam retorts in a teasing matter as she smirks lightly. Veronica nudges her arm, giving a playful glare.

"There's not one person who's caught your eye?" Veronica found it hard to believe that Sam wasn't at least attracted to one person in their school. She knew half of them were complete assholes but there were a few decent guys.

"No."

"What about Eddie? You two used to be a thing, right?" Veronica suggests, she didn't particularly like Eddie, mainly because he was practically a dealer and she didn't want Sam to ever get mixed up in that stuff. But she didn't mind him, especially since it seemed he never tried to get Sam to buy anything from him except the Marijuana.

"I wouldn't say a thing, more like a benefit kinda friendship." Sam corrects her, Eddie Munson was a few years older than her. He was a senior, although he had failed about two times so far. It had started because she was just tutoring him, then it turned into a few hangouts. They only really slept together because both of them were lonely at the time and Sam was feeling insecure. Eddie made her feel a lot better about herself, she even got back onto regular eating patterns.

"Still, you seemed pretty happy when you hung around him." Veronica points out, there was definitely a change in her mood when she was hanging out with Eddie. Now, it was just back to normal.

"We haven't really talked recently, it'd be awkward." Sam admits as she shrugs her shoulders. She liked Eddie, he was always nice to her but they had kind of drifted apart when she had started to focus more on her studies.