𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ♥︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥

𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆.

︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

THE GROUP WERE SAT IN MIKE'S BASEMENT, waiting for Eleven to find Hopper. They decided that they needed to tell him about what happened and hopefully get some help on defeating the mind flayer. Sam didnt know how much it would help since they still had no way of actually killing it. "I found him." Eleven admits.

"Where is he?" Max asks curiously, looking toward Eleven.

"Woods."

"Woods?" Lucas questions, furrowing his eyebrows. Sam just sighs as she leans back against the couch, her head resting on Veronica's shoulder.

"He's with Wills mom." Eleven tells them. Will sits up a bit, his eyes widening in surprise.

"My-my mom?" Why was Hopper with his mom? And what were they doing in the woods?

"What are they doing?" Max asks, as if reading Will's mind.

"Ill-- annoy." She states, a bit confused as she tried to understand. "They're going to Ill--annoy." Eleven tells them. Sam knew that she was saying Illinois, she just didnt know how to say it.

"Mike! Breakfast!" They hear a voice coming from upstairs.

"Not now mom!" Mike shouts back before looking back toward Eleven. "Illinois? Illinois like the state? The state of Illinois?" He asks her as she takes the blindfold off.

"Ill-annoy." Eleven responds with a shrug. Sam just takes a deep breath, standing up and grabbing a hold of the girls hand.

"Come on, let's get your nose cleaned up." Sam suggests, bringing her toward the bathroom, Max following behind. When they get inside, Max grabs a tissue while Sam tries to find a cream for Elevens neck. It seemed like the color was getting worse.

"Does it still hurt?" Max asks her curiously, referring to her neck that had a large bruise on it. Sam grabs the cream out of the cupboard, opening it.

"Only when I talk." Eleven answers her while Sam rubs the cream onto her neck.

"Well, it's a good thing you're not Mike then. Blah, blah, blah, blah. You'd be in constant pain." She teases with a smirk on her lips. Eleven smiles while as Sam shakes her head.