Bust a Move - Corey Taylor #8 (SLIPKNOT)

Your POV:
Corey today was going to be talking in a radio station today. However, today, he didn't wear his usual "performance/interview" get up. He wore his regular clothes. I mean, since he started Stone Sour, he's been more out and open, instead of wearing the numerous masks he had. Anywho, it wasn't nothing to special. He was just going to introduce songs being played for a couple of hours and that's it. Before we left to the radio station, I looked at Corey as he was getting dressed. When he was done, I saw him wearing his Misfits shirt with some jeans and boots. It made him look hotter since some parts tighter on him due to his semi muscular body.

"Enjoying the view?"
You rolled your eyes.
"I've seen plenty of that in my life. Nothing new."
He smiled.
"Come on. Let's get the outta here."

We drove to the radio station, which wasn't to far. Only a mile away from our house. We got out the car and went inside the place. It was like the studio for Slipknot, but smaller. We were greeted by a tall gentleman, who was probably the height of Mick. He had short blond hair as well as beard, round blue glasses, and was wearing a flannel shirt and pants, and boots, of course. He took Corey's hand.

"Nice for you to make it Taylor," he said as he shook his hand.
"Anytime man. Tell me what I got to go and it's settled."
The man then looked at me. He smiled and shook my hand as well.
"You must be (Y/N). We here so much about you here. But don't worry though, nothing bad or unusual. Just normal stuff like about you, your likes and dislikes. Oh wait, where are my manners? I'm Nickolas Kasatov, but please call me Nick," he said, which was hard to understand since he was talking a bit fast.

"Let's get ready," he said, letting go of my hand. He led us down a hallway. It had all sorts of vinyl in frames throughout the wall. We then were in a room, filled with similar stuff I seen when the boys recorded. The sound both, the glass, mic, everything. Just not the instruments though. A piano was in there with a saxophone, trumpet, a Gibson guitar and it's amp.
"Before you ask, we have this mainly for our night sessions, where we would sometimes have a couple of my team perform some jazz here on the radio."
Corey nodded.
"Alright, you ready?"
Corey smiled at him.
"Whenever you are, Nick."

"Hey, this is Corey Taylor, and I present you the next song, "Miss You Much" by Janet Jackson."
The song the began to play. Today for the radio station, it was 80s day, playing popular hits from then.
Nick and I clapped after he was done. He bowed to us and took of the headphones, making sure they were muted so no one heard any background noises, aka, us.
"What's next after this Nicky boy," Corey asked.
Nick looked at his list. The list was full of songs they were playing today.
"Uhh, 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'."
Me and Corey squealed in delight. Ever Friday, when we had our usual karaoke night at our house, sometimes inviting Jim and Chris, we would always perform that song. Sure it's overrated, but that song is so fun and catchy! I got up from my seat and went to where Nick was.

"What about after that?" I asked, really excited.
Nick smiled at the both of us.
"Well, that would be 'Into the Groove'."
Corey then began to dance and singing part of the song.
"Get into the groove! Boy, you got to prove your love to me, yeah!"
Me and Nick laughed.
"Babe, it's not even playing! It's sounds so off!"
Corey shook his head as he continued to dance.
"Get up to your feet, yeah step to the beat! Boy, what will it be?"
I sighed. No way of stopping him now. We all laughed as Corey went back to sit down, since the song was coming to end. He put on the headphones and turned the mic on.
"This Corey Taylor again, and I proudly present you, one of my personal favorites, "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper."

I never seen that man move so fast in my life. He mute the mic and took off the headphones. I chuckled. If people across the globe saw this blond metal head right now, they would laugh. To some of them, they see Corey violent and mean. No, he's the a nerdy weird guy. Can be bitchy and childish, yes, but god, how I love that beautiful man with all my heart.

A/N:
This entire story is based off of the numerous videos of him dancing to all sorts of songs. My favorite one is when he's dancing to "Rock with You" by Michael Jackson. The guys a dork, but we love him.
Title Credit: Young MC "Bust a Move"
EEE I GOT A REQUEST TODAY!!