Disintegration - Mick Thomson #7 (SLIPKNOT)

Your POV:
It was another hellish day today from work. Per usual. I need to leave that place. It's not doing anything good for me mentally. Why still bother working there? I don't know. I'm just glad I'm home. I walked in to my room, taking my shoes and uniform off and changing into just my underwear and one of Mick's shirts, which were too big on me but they were comfortable. The room was quite dark. It looked like it was going to eventually rain. Great. I hope Mick is able to drive back home safely due to it. If we were in Florida, it would much much worse.

I went to the side of my bed and pulled out the crates from under it. Me and Mick collected vinyls as we had separate ones for listening to on our vinyl player, of all sorts of genres. I needed something slow, something relaxing for today. I picked up "Disintegration" by The Cure and went to front of the room. Our vinyl player was setting on the drawer, by the television. I put the record out and placed it on the platter. I moved the cartridge to the record and pressed start. The first song, "Plainsong", began to play. I was gonna pick up the book that was near the player until I felt arms around my waist. I was about to panic and scream but I realized it was Mick.

"Heya there," he said, still holding on to me.
"Mick, you got stop startling me like that," I sighed in relief.
He let go of me and turned to him. He almost seemed majestic just looking at him. He frowned at me.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"Nothing," I said, walking away from him and went to sit down on the bed.
"Horse shit (Y/N).Every time you're sad or something is wrong, "Disintegration" is always played," he replied, coming to sit down next to me.

"Besides, this whole album is about depression, you and I both know that. So, what is it?"
I said nothing. I just looked out the window. Rain drops were already on it. He stared at me, waiting for a response. But I said nothing. Nor did he. He grabbed my hand and gently rubbed it with his thumb. After a while, I decided to speak.
"Work. Just, work. It's fucking overwhelming."
"We talked about this (Y/N)."
I nodded.
"I know Mickael. But, it just something I have to do. So you're not the only one bringing money in this house. And for other reasons, I'm not so sure."
"Is that what it is? The money? Baby, I already told you I got it covered."
I said nothing, just continued looking at the wall.

I felt rears, forming in my eyes, but I quickly wiped them so Mick wouldn't see. But he did anyways.
"You don't need to hide it. Just let it out."
And I did. I embraced his chest and just sat there, crying. I felt a bit embarrassed, felt weak. Just too many emotions going on at once. Mick rubbed my back the entire time and quietly whispered to me, trying to calm me down.
"Come on babe. Let's go to bed. You need some rest."
I got off him and nodded. His shirt was soaked.
"I'm sorry about that."
"It's fine."

He took of his shirt and toss it aside. We moved to the back, where the bed rest was. We got situated and got under the covers. Mick pulled me closer to him, letting me lay on his bare chest. He rubbed my back once more.
"Tomorrow, you need to quit your job."
"But,"
"No. You need to. Can't you see what it's doing to your mental health? You can't continue this. Please."
I sighed. Mick was right. It wasn't helping me at all. I nodded and he went down to kiss my head.
"It'll be alright. It'll be alright."

A/N:
Sorry it was so short. I had all sorts of concepts for this one but none of them really worked so I'm stuck with this.
The next one I do with Mick is going to be like the Shawn one I recently did. I really love Stacy and Mick so much. They're so perfect together.
Title Credit: The Cure "Disintegration"