Mascara - Chino Moreno (DEFTONES)

TW: Mentions of sex

Chino's POV:
God. It's been a while since me and (Y/N) had sex. It's mainly so busy with other things and barely get time to be alone with each other. Because of that, I wasn't rough. I mean, it's been so long, it would be better if we were slow with it.

I had them in my arms, their back on my chest. They were breathing a bit heavily so I stroked their inner thigh, and kissed their neck softly.
"God, you were so good, angel. How I've missed this," I whispered to them.
"Sex?"
I chuckled a bit at their response and held on to them a bit tighter.
"Well, I quite enjoyed it. But not just that. Just us. Together, all alone. No stress, or worries. That's the main thing I miss."
They didn't say anything for a bit. I could see that their body was relaxing in my arms, which, I smiled.

"Chino, I know you're going on tour I believe in a couple of months. Two I believe. Will we be able to have more...time for our selves before you have to go?"
I thought about it for a bit. We just finished an album at the studio and Chi and them are probably gonna take time for themselves too. Unless we're need back at the studio, I think we'll be free. No interviews. No photo shoots, since we did that last week and the week before. Then next month, we got to get ready for the tour...

I kissed their neck again.
"Of course, angel. Of course. You and me, baby," I replied, nuzzling their neck.
I felt their hand placed on my hand that was on their thigh. They gave it a bit of a squeeze, which I returned right back.
"I love you Chino," they whispered.
I smiled and kissed their neck one last time.
"Love you too angel."

In the morning...

Your POV:
I woke up to the bit of sun shining through the room. I felt Chino's arms wrapped around me still. But they were loose enough so I'm able to get out of bed. I slowly got up, making sure I didn't interrupt his rest. I picked up a smaller blanket from the the edge of the bed, and wrapped it around my body. I went to  Chino's side of the bed. He looked so cute and at peace. I kissed his cheek, and headed towards the bathroom.

I kept the door cracked and took off the blanket. I grabbed a towel from the pantry and sat it on top of the toilet seat. I then went to the bathtub, turning on the faucet to put warm water in the tub. I heard a creak from the floor board, and quickly turned around. I sighed in relief, only Chino. He seemed wide awake and every thing. Didn't even bother covering up either.
"Good morning," I said to him, then went back to what I was doing. When the tub filled up, I turned the water off and got in. He got in as well. He just looked at me for a bit.

"Yes?"
He then got closer to me, pressing his lips on mine. My eyes widened. I pulled away from him a bit.
"Chino, it's only 8 in the morning."
He tilted his head then smiled.
"And? I wanna start making up for the time I'm gonna be gone," he kissed my lips again.
"Cause God, I'll sure miss this..."

A/N:
Surprisingly, I'm alive. Been busy lately so please forgive me. I'm getting back to doing your requests. Can't remember who all requested Chino again, so here you go lovelies!
Sorry it was short.
Title Credit: Deftones "Mascara"