Whatta Man - Shawn "Clown" Crahan #6 (SLIPKNOT)

Chantel's POV:
"Babe, can you help me with the dishes?" I called out to Shawn.
We had his band over tonight along with a couple of other friends of his. It was a long day, filled with lots of my time cooking. It was worth it though. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, that's all I'm concerned with.
"Give me a sec, Chantel."
After a minute, he came into the kitchen. He looked at pikes of dishes in the sink.
"Yikes."
He then went to where I was and started rinsing stuff all. He rinsed and I put the dishes in the dishwasher.
"Awfully quiet. Did you put Simon to bed?" I asked.

That boy should be knocked out with all the playing and running around he's been doing.

"Yeah. Though it took me a while since he wanted something on while he was asleep."
"You didn't put Cops on again did you?"
Last time Shawn put him to sleep, Shawn wasn't really paying attention what he was doing as he flipped through channels and

Simon was stuck watching Cops. The next day, he's been singing "Bad Boys" and constantly wanted to play Cops and Robbers. Very long day it was I can tell you for sure.

"Nah, he'll be alright," he said, trying to scrub something that was stuck to one of the pans. I rolled my eyes.
"Well, what did you put on?"
"Well, I was flipping through channels and Kill Bill was being played."
I put my hands on my hips.
"Michael Shawn Crahan, he is four years old."
"Hssss. Not the full name."
I stared at him.
"Alright, I was joking. He's watching Reading Rainbow," he replied, passing me the pan.
I put it into to the bottom rack of dishwasher.
"Better be."

When we finished, I went to go take a shower as he watched some television in the living room. The water was nice and hot, just how I enjoy it. It also relaxed my sore muscles. When I finished and got dressed, I went to see Shawn in the living room. He was sitting in the recliner watching Beavis and Butthead. I'm not really surprised. It's either that or King of the Hill, which I think is fucking hilarious.
"Glad to have you back, beautiful," he said with a smile.

He patted his lap, as if he was telling me to sit there. I went along and sat down on his lap. He held me from my bottom as I had my hands on his chest. I removed them and put my head in his chest instead. He began to rub my back.
"Aww is the little mamas tired?" he asked.
"Shut up, you ass. Maybe just a little" I chuckled.
He smiled down at me and kissed my head.
"Just go to sleep mamas. Just go to sleep."
He started to singing "Lights" by Journey. Trying to get me to sleep.

When I woke up due to the light that was in my eyes. I was just surprised that I was in my bed. I felt the side of it empty, meaning Shawn wasn't there. I turned to my right where the alarm clock was. It read 08:30. I could just go back to sleep, but I'm nervous I'm might sleep way past 11. I got up from bed and put on Shawn's killer bunny slippers. It looked like a cross between Chucky and a rabbit. I dunno. I walked out the room and down the hall. I peaked in Simon's room. The television was still on, playing Sesame Street. However, Simon wasn't there. Was he up too? I shook my head and went out the room and walked down the stairs.

I heard the television in the living room loud ass get out. It sounded like the news or some shit. I went to the kitchen area. I saw Simon sitting on top of the island, eating some corn flakes as Shawn was cooking something. Simon's eyes lit up when he saw me.
"Mommy!" he called out, putting down his bowl and holding his arms out so I could hug him. I gave him a hug as Shawn turned to us.
"Morning toots," he said, turning back.
I went around the island to where he was at the stove top. I gently slapped his ass, without saying a word.
He gave me the side eye.
"I will stop making this as I speak. I'll eat all by myself."
I whined and held on to his shoulders.
"Boo I'm sorry Shawn."
He just smirked, as he scrambled the eggs.
"Brekkie is almost done," he said.
I laid my head on his shoulder.
"Ok Shawn."

A/N:
this is in Chantel's pov since Shawn and her been married for a while and have a shit ton of respect in him.
Title Credit: Salt-N-Peppa "Whatta Man"