Word Up - Brian "Head" Welch (KORN)

Your POV:
"Baby love, what are you doing sitting on this couch all by yourself?" Brian asked.

Brian insisted on having another house party, which I wasn't told or even consulted with for having at our house. Thank God I at least know all these people this time cause I think I would be even more furious that randos were here. I usually don't mind this kind of thing, if I'm told about it that is. It was just out of the blue. Brian sat next to me, he reeked of alcohol. I could feel him staring at me but I ignored him by looking ahead. Wes and Munky were being their weird selves and messing with Fred and John (John Otto btw). Chino was talking to Jonathan by the stairs and David and the rest of Chino's band and Dez's band (Dez Fafara from Coal Chambers) were in a circle. For what I can see between the group, it seemed like a rap battle, which I saw Fred join quickly, of course. Reggie was probably in there too.

"Hello? Earth to (Y/N)?" Brian asked, waving his hand in my face.
"Bri, not in the mood. I'm pissed with you."
He made his face look all innocent and as if he was a hurt puppy.
"What did I do wrong?"
You're kidding me right? He knows I liked to be let known before and with shit like this, but he didn't this time.
"You never told me we were having a party. You never told me anything about all this whatsoever."
Brian sighed and put his hand on my shoulder.
"C'mon babe, it was only one time."
"One too many. You know how I am about stuff like this, Bri." I replied, still staring at what's in front of me.
"I'm sorry."
"Mhm. Sure." I replied back, thinking he would leave alone for the rest of the time. But he doesn't, sadly.

He got up from the couch and headed to the front of the living room, where we all were. I couldn't really see what he was doing doing to the "rap circle". I felt an indent in the couch. I turned to see it was only Munky.
"Jeez (Y/N). You seem rather agitated. Was Brian fucking with you? You want me to beat him up?"
I chuckled a bit. Even when someone's upset, Munks always has a way to fix it, well, a little.
"No. It's fine James."
He thought for a moment, trying to see what was up.
"It's the party, ain't it? Look, Brian's just a huge party animal. He can't help it."
"Well, he should of told me there was going to be one in the first place."
Munky was going to say something else until loud music was playing from the stereo by the television set. Oh god here we go.

It was long until I could figure out what being played. Cameo. I saw Brain go through the group of people, walking towards me. He pulled me off the couch and starts dancing to the music. I glared at him. Munky just chuckled away and I saw Wes join him at where I was originally sitting.
"Brian,"
"C'mon. I know you can't be angry with me forever."
He pulled me closer to him, placing his hands on my hips.
"Dance with me baby. Please," he begged, with those puppy dog eyes again.
I sighed and went along. He was right though. I swayed my hips, holding on to Brian's shoulder. He smiled.
"Told you."
"Shut up. I'm still mad at you."
He chuckled as he moved his head to the back of my neck, then kissing it.
"Sure you are, toots."

A/N:
Oh great. Another one taken place in a party, you might think. But you gotta think deep. These guys are rockers so... it's kinda given. Especially in the 80s, (ahem Mötley Crüe is a perfect example of this)
Sorry it was short
Title Credit: Cameo "Word up"