You're Mine - Craig Jones #5 (SLIPKNOT) Part 3

Your POV:
Weeks have past since the time in the studio. At this rate I lost count. I also lost one of my friends, well, most likely. I rarely started to show up at the studio or anything during this time. I didn't want to seem like I'm a hassle to Craig. Paul took quite noticed and called me.

"Hello?"
"What's going on (Y/N)? You seem very gloomy."
"Wow, not even a 'hi' back," I kinda joked, tossing myself on my bed.
"You didn't answer my question though."
I sighed. I really don't feel like talking about it.
"Did something happen between you and Craig?"
Craig.
"What make you think that?" I asked, picking at my old nail polish that was still on my nails.
"Well before, it was all goody gum drops and shit and rainbows. You two were always with each other. Then suddenly, there's no more shits and rainbows. Well, it's just shit more than everything. Is everything ok?"
"I don't really want to talk about it," I huffed a bit.
"Please (Y/N). I just want to make sure nothing bad is happening to you. I want make sure you're ok."

I stared out the window a bit, with my phone still in my hand. I guess it's fine to tell him. I mean, it's Paul. He always means well. I sighed before answering him.
"Well, not long ago, I noticed he was, kinda avoiding me. I tried to ask him about it, but he was upset and just told me to leave him alone. So, I'm just leaving him alone. I don't want to be in the way of him or anything. I think he's mad at me. But I don't know what I did."
"That's not like Craig. I mean, he gets mad, but it doesn't last very long. Want me to see what's going on?"
"I don't know. I could just overreacting about it all. Don't bother."
He then hung up. Fuck. I don't think he heard that last part. I closed my phone and put it down. Please don't do anything. Just let it go.

Paul's POV:
"Who were ya talking to?" Corey asked as I walked back inside.
"Just (Y/N)."
"Are they ok? Is everything alright?"
Maybe I wasn't the only one being observant lately.
"Yeah. Just peachy. Where's Craig?" I asked, heading inside the recording room.
Mick, Jim, Chis, and Shawn were there. Not Craig.
"He's in the green room," Corey said, heading off to talk with Shawn.
With that, I left and went to the green room. Craig was accompanied with Joey and Sid. Joey was in a bean bag chair, listen to music on his CD player as Sid was poking Craig.
"Yo Sid, Jo. Can you give me and Craig a sec to talk for a minute?"
Joey nodded and headed out.
"Ooooo. You're in trouble," Sid said, heading out with Joey.

When the door closed, I went and sat next to Craig.
"Craig," I began, trying to think how to start.
"What's going on?"
He said nothing.
"Did you and (Y/N) an argument or something? I noticed you guys have been apart lately."
Still, nothing. I saw Craig's eyes water a bit, but he wiped then. He then sighed.
"No. It's me."
"You? What do you mean Craig?"
"I, I had a liking to (Y/N). A huge one. But I thought it was just too soon, thought I was being weird. That's why I've been away from them. Cause what if I told them my feelings? I don't want to think I'm weird. I don't want them to leave me. I don't want our relationship to go away."
I said nothing. He's been stressing out about their relationship.
"But dude, avoiding them is not the answer. You need to tell them. I just got off the phone with them. They were worried you were upset with them."
He said nothing. I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Craig, you need to talk to them."

A/N:
Annnd cliff hanger. NYEHEHEHE!
Just kidding I'm still working on the next chapter. I think this while have two more parts until it's finished. I don't know just yet. You have to wait and see.
MUAHAHAHAHA.
Title Credit: Disturbed "You're Mine"