Sk8er Boy - Chino Moreno (DEFTONES)

Chino's POV:
"Camilo! (Y/N)! Let's go!" Chi yelled out.
I put on my shoes and got out the room. The three of us were going to the skating park. Today, I was gonna teach (Y/N) how to skateboard, which was going to something. I went downstairs where Chi and (Y/N) were at. Chi was wearing a black tank top with some sweats and vans, which is a good idea. (Y/N) was wearing a baggy shirt with shorts, to be honest, the shirt made it seem like they were wearing underwear instead of shorts, and some vans as well.

"You done staring at us? Get your board and come on man," Chi said.
Chi is a a somewhat of a cheerful person but is a bit easily irritated about such little things, many stuff involving things he's planned, like today, cept the whole teaching (Y/N) skateboarding. Anyways, I grabbed my board as we headed out the house. The place wasn't far so both me and Chi rode our skateboards as (Y/N) rode their bike.
"Shit, that kinda looks scary but so cool," they said as they pedaled.
I smiled a bit at them.
"It's alright babe. Im gonna help you."
"Jesus, we don't need any romance going on. We're literally just going skating."
I slowly turned my board close to his.
"Don't you fucking dare."
We laughed and I turned the board away from him.

Not long, we arrived. Not a lot of people here. Mainly teens. Chi went away to use the ramps. (Y/N) put their kickstand down and got if their bike. I got of my skateboard.
"We're going to start out with basics today. No crazy bullshit like Chi is doing with the ramps."
Chi overheard and flipped me off which me and   (Y/N) chuckle.
"Anyways, the main thing about skateboarding is balancing. Just like with riding a bike."
"Except the wheels and pedals. I just don't know about this Camilo."
"Relax. You got nothing to worry about."
They still didn't seem convinced.
"I'll hold you the whole time if you need me to,"  I suggested.
They thought about it for a moment, then shook their head.
"Alright, let's begin."

"As I said before, the main thing about skateboarding is balancing. What we're gonna do first is trying to stand on it without falling off. But let's go to grass to try this, since you would roll easily on this concrete."
We went to the grassy side of the park, with the  board in my hand. I put the board down on the grass.
"Ok, go."
They put one foot in front of the other, alining with the screws on the board. They were about the fall, but quickly balanced.
"That's good. Let's try to push off. We need to go back on the concrete for this."
And so, we did. They were able to get on the board with out problems. I made sure to have my foot on the front of board so I could talk to them.

"For this, I suggest you push of with your dominant foot. You don't always have to, but since you're learning, try using your dominant. To push off, it's the same concept with pushing off on a scooter."
I moved my foot so they could start pushing off. So far, so good.
"Next, shifting in to riding position."
Since they were a bit confused, I showed them on my board. I started to push off, then put my foot back to where it was as rolled away. I came back with the board.
"Think you can do that?"
"I'll manage," (Y/N) replied.
With that, they took off. They rolled straight. Wait, shirt I forgot to tell them how to turn. They went closer to the trash can, as if they might hit it.
"(Y/N), shift your body a bit to the," but before I could finish, they did. They turned from it, practically doing a lap of the park, cept the ramps obviously. They then rolled off to me, and stopped. Guess I didn't have to teach them that either.

"Damn, that was good."
"Is there anything else?" they asked.
"Well, there's ways you should fall, to avoid and possible injury. I mean, if you wear a helmet and wrist guards, you should be good. Not that you would need them, Tony Hawk"
They sighed in relief. They then gave me hug.
"Thanks Camilo."
I was gonna say something, but I was interrupted gagging noises from behind me.
"Ewww!"
It was Chi.
"Damn Chi! Such a buzzkill!"

The next day, we went out again. Just me and (Y/N) this time. I let (Y/N) have my spare skateboard. We left around early in the morning, so that meant no one was there. We mainly just skated around the place, mainly for them to practice and improve. They were doing quite well. When it was around 10, we took a break and sat down on the edges of a ramp.
"Geez my legs are staring to hurt, but I'm having so much fun."
"Well, that's good though. Should we head home and have some breakfast, or do you want me take you out?"
They thought of it for a moment.
"Surprise me Mr. Moreno."

A/N:
EEE MY FIRST REQUEST. Requested by @interlovement

I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS. PUTTING STUFF ABOUT SKATEBOARDING!
EEEEE!
Title Credit: Avril Lavigne "Sk8er Boy"