When they come home from tour (KORN)

Jonathan:
This man is so affectionate when he comes home. He's always hugging you or kissing you. Most of the time, you're always trapped in his arms.

Head:
Always surprises you, in any way. There's never a time where you do know when he's coming back. He always makes sure to tell his bandmates and manager to never tell you, in order to keep it secret. He loves bringing stuff home to you, mainly stuff animals. He likes to make a fort filled with them and blankets, so you guys could cuddle in it.

Munky:
All this sweet boy wants to do when he come home is cuddle. Whether it's on the couch or bed, that's where the both of you stay for the rest of the day. He likes whispering to you, completing you. He mainly likes whispering about how much he loves you and how much you mean to him.

Fieldy:
Reg likes to take eat. The main place he takes you is the same restaurant you went to when you both met. Afterwards, at home, he is so lovey dovey with you. Always calling you cheesy and corny nicknames and kissing all over you.

David:
David like to make up for all the time he missed with you. Whether that meant taking you places, cuddling with you, y'all did what ever you wanted to do. There were no limits.

Ray:
It's always movie night with him. Mainly just cuddling and watching Disney movies or anything you choose. Most of the time, you fall asleep on him about halfway. When you do, he always would play with your hair and rubbing your back.

A/N:
EEEEE. I added this chapter today since I'm working on one for Craig Jones that will have two parts. When I post the first part, it might take a while for the second one to be out. If you see more stuff like this around that time period or any short stories, you know why.