You're Mine - Craig Jones #5 (SLIPKNOT) Part 4

Craig's POV:
Talk to them? Talk to them? No. I couldn't. But, I don't want them to be paranoid about the whole thing. I sighed and nodded to Paul. With that, he left, leaving me to my thoughts again. Ok, breathe. No biggie. I mean it's totally not like I told them to back off, right? Shit. I don't know how well this is going to work. What if it doesn't at all. I guess I had to wait and see.

The next morning, I called (Y/N). Hopefully this works.
"Hello?"
"Hi (Y/N)," I replied.
"Craig?"
I didn't say anything. I stared at the wall in front of me. I'm so fucking nervous right now. I need to get done and over it. That way, everything is good. Well, hopefully?
"Yeah?"
It took them a moment to respond. They cleared their throat and began.
"It's been a long while, huh Jones?"
"Yeah. A bit too long."
We both said nothing. I couldn't think of how I was going to say it. I just sort of froze.
"Umm, about the whole thing in the studio. I apologize," I began, my hands were shaken as I held the phone.
"I also want to apologize for avoiding you. It wasn't anything you did."
"Then why Craig? If it wasn't me, then why? Don't you know how much I've worried?"
I shook my head, even though they couldn't see me. I could only imagine.
"I don't know."
"Don't be like this Craig. There's obviously something going on. Don't lie."
I hesitated. I took a breath, then let it out.
"I, I avoided you cause.. I had feelings for you."

There was silence. An very, very awkward silence.
"I really like you and all. But, I thought I was being weird. Thinking I was going to fast. I didn't know what was going on with me. So I distanced myself. I didn't know what to do. But being away from you, just made me feel worse. Like s huge cycle going on in my head."
Still, nothing from their line.
"(Y/N)?"

Your POV:
Craig, had feelings for me? That's what it was all about? Cause he liked me. I didn't know how I felt. I wished he would've told me and we could've talked then and all this wouldn't be happening. I could've told him I liked him as well. I felt tears roll down my face.
"(Y/N)?" I heard Craig asked.
"Yeah, yeah I'm here," I sniffled.
"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
I smiled a bit.
"I'm just surprised Craig. Really. Didn't think you felt the same as well," I replied wiping my face.
"As well? Wait..."
"Yes Craig. Exactly whet you think. But Craig, you could've told me. I was so worried I did something, but, I'm just glad it wasn't the case."
He nervously chuckled.
"I know. I know. I'm really sorry again. Is there anything I could do to make it up?"
I thought if it for a minute.
"Well Jones, you owe me big time on this. But, since I am nice, I would like you to take me out. Don't need to fancy and shit. Just a somewhere for the two of us."

Craig's POV:
I smiled.
"A date? Is that all?"
"You want me to extend it Mr?"
I chuckled.
"Nuh uh. It's a deal. I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven then, ok?"
"Whatever you say Jonesy," they replied, hanging up.
I closed my phone and wiped my sweaty forehead. It was done.

A/N:
Ok ok ok. There's more part of this so chill. I'm not gonna just leave it like that. Anyways, the next part is the last part so strap yourselves in kiddos.
Just kidding
Title Credit: Disturbed "You're Mine"