You're Mine - Craig Jones #5 (SLIPKNOT) PART 2

Craig's POV:
The rest of the evening went well. Simon eventually passed out around 6. Chantel took him inside, leaving us to our own demises. Me and (Y/N) hung out at the chairs as we watched Sid fucking around with everyone, the little terrorist.
"This is how it is everyday, eh?" (Y/N) asked.
I nodded. I mean, he's not always chaotic. He's very calm at times and stuff like that. Besides, this is nothing worse when he has too much sugar.

"What are you lovebirds doing over here? Looking so gloomy."
It was Paul. He sat in a the chair next to me.
"What's up Paul? They doing too much?"
"No. Well, I'm a way. Sid been drinking to much soda."
Great. His sugar rush. Not long until we saw him coming up to us. It was hard to understand what he was saying though. For what I understood, he was talking about the Autobot-Decepticon war, whatever that was. He then ran off, harassing the others again. (Y/N) chuckled.

"Ah, that Sid. Gotta love him though."
They then checked their watch.
"Damn, I gotta head home y'all."
"Aw man. This early?"
"Yes Paul. Besides, got work tomorrow."
They went and gave Paul a hug and then me.
"Bye Craig," they said, giving me a much longer hug, then running off to the others to say bye.
Oh shit. I turned around to see Paul smirking.
"I saw that. You guys are so cute, you know that?"

I rolled my eyes.
"You know, you're lucky I like you Paul, otherwise I would punch you right now."
"Eesh! Violent much??"
I watched (Y/N) as the headed inside, probably saying bye to Chantel. I don't why, but I think I have some feelings for them. But that's weird. I mean, literally just met them. It would be different we knew each other like for months or years but in one week? That's not really good. Is it? I don't know. I just don't know.

A week later

Your POV:
Craig's been avoiding me a lot lately. I try to asked him numerous times if he was ok or something, but he would just leave and go somewhere else. Did I do something wrong? Is that why he's avoiding me? I don't know. What I do know is that I missed hanging out with him. Missed him in general.

I went to the studio on Friday. Hoping we might be able to talk or something. It seemed empty. I walked down the hallway, maybe they're in the lounge or recording room. On the way to the lounge, I saw Paul.
"Heya kiddo," he said, giving me a hug.
"Where the hell is everybody?"
"To be honest, don't know. I left something here yesterday and just went to pick it up. Craig was the only one I saw though."
"What's he doing?"
He shrugged.
"Don't know. Might be messing around with samples or something in the recording room. I got to go though. Bye (Y/N)!"
He then left. I turned to my right and went inside the recording room. I saw him through the other side of the glass, doing exactly what Paul said. I went inside that room too. Craig looked up at me.
"Hey Craig."

He said nothing. He just continued back with his samples.
"Has, um, everything going ok lately?"
Still nothing. I went up to him.
"Craig, are you ok?"
"Im fine," he replied, rather aggravated.
"Craig, if you were, you wouldn't be avoiding me. Hell, lately you've been avoiding all of us a bit."
He looked back at me again, with his piercing blue eyes. His eyes weren't calm or tired like I usually saw. They showed anger.
"Look, I'm fine! Just, go away. Please."
I nodded, leaving the room. I felt tears form in my eyes a bit.

What the fuck is going on? Craig never yells, not to my knowledge at least. But he was. What did I do to make him so angry? I sighed and wiped my eyes as I left the building. He's probably just going through something right now. I should just give him his space. We can talk whenever he feels like it. I hope, it doesn't last long. I don't want our relationship fall apart.

A/N:
SORRY SORRY SORRY. GOT TO LEAVE IT HERE. STARTING TOMORROW, THE FIRST, IM GOING TO LOTS OF PRIDE PARADES SO IF YOU SEE ANY LACK OF STORIES,ITS CAUSE OF THAT. IM WORKING ON THESE ANYTIME I GOT.
LOVE YOU KIDDIES!!
Title Credit: Disturbed "You're Mine"