Loving You - Robert Trujillo (METALLICA)

Your POV:
"Hello my love," Rob called out from the kitchen as I walked inside the house and closed the door behind me.
I trudged slowly to where he was. He was getting ready to make dinner. I went behind him and hugged him. I was so tired from this past week.

This past week had been a bit crazy. Work, taking care of Ty and Lullah when he's with his band. Ty wasn't hard to deal with since he's a bit older, but Lullah, she's only four. She's got loads to learn and we have to teach her now before she turns five and gets to kindergarten. Speaking of Lullah, she's been awfully quiet. She must be taking a nap. Ty on the other hand, I saw him outside playing with some friends.

"You alright?" Rob asked.
"I'm exhausted Robs. Fucking exhausted."
"Shhhh. Be careful with all that. Lullah already learned the word "damn", I think she's better off without that language."
I smiled and nuzzled my face on his back. He said nothing as he continued to wash the vegetables, probably for a salad. I heard the water stop, and he turned to me, which made let go of him.
"I think I'll order the kids some pizza. C'mon (Y/N)."
With that he picked me up, carrying me bridal style. He then walked us out the kitchen, pass the living room, and down the hall way.
"Robs, what are you trying to do?"
He said nothing, but smiled.

He took me inside the bathroom and sat me down on the toilet cover.
"Give me a second," Rob said, before leaving the bathroom.
What is he doing?
Not long, he came back with some of my clothes in his hands and placed it on the counter and closing the door.
"Babe?"
"Shhhh. It's a surprise," he said with a smile. He then went next to tub that was near me and then let the water run. Hot, steamy water. He made sure that drain was covered so it can rise. Not long until it was done and turned off the faucet. He then looked back to me.
"Get undress and get in, baby love. Do you want me to undress you?"
"No," I chuckled.
He turned away as I got undress. Even though we're married, he still does that. Cute. When I was done I went and sat in the bath tub like Rob told me to.
"I'm in," I said so he can turn back.

He did so and went on his knees in front of the tub. I couldn't see what he doing since I was turned, facing the wall. Then, I felt hands go in the tub, but then going up to me, letting the water go on my the parts of my body that weren't in the water. I felt his fingers trace little shapes on my back, mainly hearts. I then heard the pumping of soap coming from its dispenser. I saw from across my eye he was putting soap on the washcloth. I smiled and said nothing. He started to scrub parts of my body, cleaning me if I was child. When he was done, he splashed water on me, trying get rid of the soap suds on me. I laughed.
"What's next? Gonna wash my hair too?"
And with that, he did. When he was finished, got up. Rob got the towel and covered my body.
"Dry yourself off and change. Meet me in the our room I can do your hair, yes?"
He then left the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I got changed into the clothes he picked out for me. I was just underwear and one of his Gas Monkey shirt. It was comfy so I can't complain. I went to pick up my dirty clothes, but they weren't where I had them. Rob must've dealt with them in his way out. I left the bathroom and walked further down the hallway. I passed Ty on the way.
"Hey baby, you having fun?"
"Yeah! We're playing baseball!"
I chuckled.
"Well run along then. Don't get in to trouble."

Not long until I was in the bedroom. Rob was sitting on the bed with the hair bag.
"Come on up here, beautiful."
I went in the bed, sitting cross cross. He smiled and pulled a brush from the bag, then began to brush my hair.
"Rob, what's all this for?"
"What? I'm just loving my baby. Mira, look up please."
I looked up as he continued to brush my hair.
"I want to brush yours when you're done with mine. It's so beautiful and long. Might braid it. He smiled.
"Ok, look straight."

After a few minutes with my hair, we switched places. I took his out of his ponytail holder and out came this beautiful locks. I started to braid it.
"Think I might cut it. Not much though."
"NOOO! LEAVE YOUR HAIR LIKE THIS PLEEEASE!"
"What? I could just grow it back."
"YOU KNOW ITS NOT THE SAME ROBS!"
He chuckled.
"Ok, ok. I won't..."
"Good."
"For now."
"ROBERT!!"

A/N:
AHHHHH. Rob. So bonita. I think he's one of my favorite bassists there is. Well, I have a shit ton, but Rob. Oooooo. I love him I love him I love him.
Title Credit: Michael Jackson "Loving You"