Chapter 26 - Brewing

Toni
"Fuck!" Janet pulled at my hair as I sucked on her clit.

"Mmmm." I moaned into her.

"Daddy. Oh my god." Her voice got higher. I looked up and saw she had her head thrown back and was biting her lip. I removed my mouth from her and stuck two fingers in her. "Oh my god!" She looked down at me.

"Yeah. You like that?"

"Yes, daddy. I love it." I went to her face and grabbed her neck.

"I feel you clenching around my fingers baby. Let that shit go."

"Mmmhmmm. I'm gonna cum, daddy." I pressed my thumb on her clit and she let out a loud squeal. I smiled at her reaction.

"Yeah. Cum on my fingers." Her back arched as she squirted. Her being pregnant made her a lot more sensitive and I loved it. She grabbed at my wrist to stop my movements.

"Don't move." She took some deep breaths to calm down. I rubbed her face.

"You okay, baby?" She looked at me and smiled.

"Of course I am." She pulled me closer to her and kissed me deeply. I slowly removed my fingers from her pussy. "Mmmm." She chuckled against my lips. I pulled away.

"What?" She laughed again and moved against the headboard.

"I'm just thinking of how far we've come in six years." I laid across her lap.

"What do you mean?" She rubbed my forehead.

"I mean, there was a time when I couldn't even imagine this type of relationship. My being happily married with children. With my parents, they didn't show each other affection and love so I thought that a marriage was nothing but a work routine. I'm happy that ours isn't."

"Me too. I never thought I would find someone who loved me the way I was. Everyone always tried to change me or use me."

"It's a good thing we met."

"It is." I kissed her stomach. "It's good for the children too. I was reading this psychological paper and..."

"Wait. You read a psych paper?"

"Yep. I'm trying to keep up with you, my beautiful genius." She laughed.

"What did it say?"

"It said that children who witness a loving relationship even if it's not their own parents and even if they're not as smart or wealthy as other children, they still succeed more than a child with higher IQ's and more access to financial support."

"I believe I read that paper."

"Really? Hmm."

"In fact, I believe I wrote that paper."

"Is that so?" We laughed. I looked at her and thought this was the perfect time for a discussion.

"Baby?"

"Hmmm."

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Okay."

"It's really important."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine..I just want to discuss something."

"Go ahead."

"After I have the girls, I want to get my tubes tied."

"Why?"

"Baby, we've been together for six years and I've been pregnant four times. At this rate, my coochie is going to fall out." I laughed.

"Janet."