Chapter 32 - Earth's Ends

Janet
"Okay, your turn." Tamar clapped her hands excitedly.

"Okay." I picked up a card. "Ummm...." I laughed.
"This game is not appropriate.

"That's the point. Go ahead."

"Fine. 'Which part of your body has been kissed the most?" We laughed.

"Come on. Answer." I grinned. "Janet."

"Fine, ummm...my left boob."

"Really?"

"Mmhmmm."

"Why?"

"Hey, I answered the question. The card didn't say to give details."

"Come on, I did with mine." She whined.

"Ughh, you're annoying. Alright, Toni likes that one, so she often does that. Even at random moments." Tamar squealed.

"That's nasty and cute." I rolled my eyes. "Do another one, it said you have to do three." I picked up another card.

"Nope, I'm done."

"Janet, you're no fun. I know y'all nasty anyway, so just play the game."

"Ugghhh." I threw the card down. Tamar picked it up. She looked confused.

"Have you ever swallowed a cream pie?' What's that?" I stayed silent. "What is it?"

"It's uhhhh.....it's a sex term."

"That means?"

"It's when you and your male partner have an orgasm while he's inside of you. When he pulls out, the mixture seeps out of your vagina."

"Oh. Ooohh."

"Don't you dare try that unless you're with someone you truly trust."

"Why?"

"Because, it's an almost definite way of getting
pregnant."

"How do you know?" I sipped my juice. "Ewww. You and Toni do that?" I chuckled.

"It's not gross. It's very nice when it's done right."

"Wait, the card asked if you swallowed a cream pie. Are there people who swallow that? And how would they swallow that?"

"I think we've played enough." I got up from the floor and went to the kitchen area of my room.

"Alright, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"It's not that. It's just that you're practically my baby sister and there are just some things that just aren't able to be discussed right now."

"What do you mean?"

"There are just some things that I don't feel comfortable discussing with you because you're so young and inexperienced."

"Oh."

"I hope I haven't hurt your feelings."

"No, I get it, we can talk about other things. There was a time when even the word sex wouldn't be said when I was around. Time changes things."

"Good." She packed the game up and sat on the bed.

"Can I ask you something, though?"

"Yes." I say next to her.

"When you had your abortion.....how did I feel?"

"Well, they numb you so you'll mostly just feel pressure. Afterwards, you'll bleed a little and may feel some discomfort. You won't be able to have sex for a few weeks but...."