Chapter 22 - Uncovered

Janet
"Toni! Toni, wait!" I followed her outside. "Toni. Stop!" She stopped and faxed me.

"What?!"

"We have to go back inside or the plan will be ruined."

"What plan?"

"I'll explain it all to you inside. Please." I looked at her and the anger on her face faded away.

"Fine." I turned to walk away and I felt a pain in my ankle. I just realized that I had hurt it.

"Ow."

"What's wrong?"

"I hurt my ankle. I may have twisted it." I went to limp away but Toni picked me up.

"I got you." She carried me back into the house. She sat down and kept me on her lap. Taking my shoe off, she massaged my ankle. I fought back a few tears. "Is that feeling better?"

"Yes, thank you."

"No problem." She pecked my lips. "I don't want you to be hurt."

"I know." She massaged it a little more. "I'm sorry for not telling you. I don't like keeping things from you, but it was necessary." She sighed.

"Do you know how scared I was?" She looked at me. "I thought the absolute worst. The thoughts of you not coming home were with me constantly. I cried more than I ever have before at the thought of losing you. My heart broke." I felt tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I never wanted this pain for you."

"Then why did you?"

"I considered telling you, I swear. It's just that I knew the plan wouldn't go right if you knew that I was safe."

"Yes, I would've."

"No. Toni you forget that I know you. There's a certain type of energy and push you have when you think I'm hurt. You have a drive to fight the entire world and that's what I needed you to do. I understand if you don't trust me anymore or if you're very angry with me."

"Of course I trust you. I would never not trust you. I am upset though and I'm hurt." She took a deep breath. "But I am happy you're safe. That out does anything else I'm feeling." I moved to where I was straddling her. She held my waist.

"What do you want to know? I'll tell you everything."

"What?"

"Just like you trust me, I trust you. If you say that you can go through this while knowing the whole plan, then I believe you. What do you want to know?" She pulled me closer to her.

"We can talk about that later. How much time do you have before they get back?" I grabbed James' phone off the table and checked their location.

"They're still two hours away."

"Good." She squeezed my butt and I knew what she wanted.

"Hold on." I went into the bedroom where James was. "James."

"What's up?"

"I'm going out to the car with Toni. Come get me when they are thirty minutes away."

"Gotcha." I went back out to Toni.

"Where's the car?" She smiled and led me out the house to it. We climbed in the back seat and she instantly tore my underwear off and latched her mouth onto me. "Fuck." My hands went to her hair.

"Mmmm." Her humming sent a vibration through my pussy. She stuck her tongue in me and fucked me with it. She gripped my thighs and pushed my legs closer to my head.