Chapter 9 - Chances

Toni
Fear was not even close to the emotion I was feeling right now as I set up Rebbie's dining and living room. Today was the day that the new sister was going to meet everyone and when I tell you I'm nervous, I'm super nervous. No one knows exactly how this day was going to go.

The spouses were coming anyway, but they asked me to cook because none of them could build up the focus to do it. They've all been trying to prepare for whatever was going to go down. Janet has been on me so much these last few days, that we figured out that we figured out how many rounds were too many. I didn't even know we could get there.

I knew that it helped her through since she couldn't fully express her emotions the way she wanted. However, because I know her so well, I knew exactly what she was feeling best on what she was doing. It hurt that I couldn't take this pain she was feeling away. "Toni!" I heard her yell my name.

"In here!" I was finishing up the table when she came into the room.

"Are you done with the table?"

"Yeah." I wiped the smudges off the corner of the table.

"Good." I felt my body be pulled into a different direction. Damn she was strong. We ended up in a guest bedroom and she locked the door. "Take these off." She came and started unbuckling my pants. Pushing me on the bed, she pulled my dick out and immediately deep throated it.

"Damn, mama. Ain't give me any time, huh?" She shook her head.

"Uhh uhh." She went faster while stroking with both her hands. While stroking me, she ducked my balls causing a shock to run through my body. "Mmmm." She went back to deep throating me and it didn't take long before I was nutting all over her hand. She licked it off before standing and lifting her dress. Her panties fell to the floor and she pulled me off the bed before laying down and spreading her legs wide. "Come fuck me, daddy." I knew this wasn't healthy, but damn, her pussy just sucks me in. Just looking at it all fat, pretty and pink makes me extremely hard.

I kicked my pants and underwear off and slammed into her immediately. "Fuck." She held my neck as I pounded into her over and over. "That's right, daddy. Fuck me good."

"What you want, mamas?"

"Just....mmmm fuck....keep going. Harder." I grabbed and squeezed her neck.

"I know what you doing, mamas." She looked in my eyes as her face changed constantly. "I know you don't want to feel that, but you got to." She bit her lip and pulled me deeper into her by my waist.

"Harder." I shook my head and just gave her what she wanted. "Fuck! Fuck. Fuck." I let go of her neck and she put her face in mine. "It feels so good."

"I know, baby."

"Mmmm." I felt her clench around me and her nails dig into my skin.

"Shit." I was a big sucker. I did all that talking about this not being good for her and here I am enjoying it.
"Fuck, mamas."

"I'm gonna cum, daddy."

"I feel you, baby."

"Oh my god." Her breath got shaky. "Oh my god." Her voice got higher. "Fuck!"  She threw her head back as she came hard and I wasn't far behind her.

"Damn, baby." I rolled over and she laid on top of me with her face in my neck. We stayed like that for a few minutes before she got up.

"Okay." She picked up her underwear then went to the bathroom and cleaned herself. When she came out, she stood at the bedroom door with her hand in the handle.

I fixed myself and went behind her. Putting my hand on her shoulder, I felt the tension in her body.

"It's okay. I'm here. You got this." She nodded.