Chapter 12 - Energy

Toni
I sat back on the couch with my arms folded. "Toni, come help me."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want her here."

"It's not just her. Toy and Rebbie are coming as well." I poked my lips out. "Baby." She came and sat on my lap and tried to unfold my arms.

"I don't like her."

"I know. I don't either, but we have to endure it until everyone else realizes she's a snake."

"She is a snake, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is." She pulled my arms apart and wrapped them around her waist. I grabbed her butt. "But if you behave then I'll suck your dick in the shower." I perked up and smiled.

"And..."

"While you play your game."

"Awesome. Can you wear that one outfit?" She rolled her eyes.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I love it. Please." I rested my head in her breasts.

"Fine. I'll wear it." I squeezed her ass and she stood up. "No nastiness right now though."

"But you got me all excited. Shouldn't I get a little treat?"

"The treat comes later."

"Fine." The doorbell rang. She got up and opened the door. I heard the chatter between them and heard them getting closer. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Toni!" Toy came and hugged me.

"Hey, Toy." She pulled away. "Whoa, look at you." She rubbed her belly.

"I know."

"So this makes number four, right?"

"Yeah." She sat down on the couch.

"Phony Toni." I rolled my eyes at Rebbie. "How are you?"

"I'm good." She hugged me.

"I see you haven't gotten my sister pregnant again but I'm sure it's coming." I mushed her face.

"Whatever."

"Hey, Toni." JohVonnie smiled at me.

"Hey, JohVonnie." I shook her hand and patted her shoulder.

"How are you?"

"Good." I went and sat next to Janet.

"Janet, how's Josiah?" asked JohVonnie.

"He's doing good. I've mostly kept him in the house."

"Oh yeah. Germs."

"Yeah. I'm so nervous about that. If he gets even the slightest cold it could have unknown effects."

"True. I heard in some cases if a child with leukemia gets sick it can have severe effects. Some children have died just from a cold." said Rebbie.

"And that's why I'm protecting my baby. My kids mean more to me than anything and I will do anything to keep them safe."

"Understandable." said JohVonnie. There was a silence. "So Toni..." I looked at her. "....how's the business going?"

"Good." She nodded.

"That's good. I'm sure you're a very good boss."

"I am."

"I bet that's a lot of pressure. Running an international business must keep you away from home a lot."