𝟎𝟎𝟑 Three Parts In a Kaz Brekker Plan

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Ⅲ 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒌𝒂𝒛 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒌𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏

ELVIRA HAD SLEPT ON THE EDGE OF WYLAN'S BED, AND HE WAS GENEROUS ENOUGH TO LEND HER A SMALL PILLOW. In the morning when the grey sun had decided to creep through the workshop's windows and over Wyaln's workspace, Ira was up. She wandered around the shop silently looking for a coat or large enough fabric that she could use as a throw-over.

When she found her venture unsuccessful she huffed and stepped into the back alley, the wind chilling her cheeks. Elvira looked down at her waistband and the blue and silver daggers that stood out against her black shirt. The door creaked open and Jesper sleepily stumbled out of the door.

"Morning sunshine," Elvira cooed.

"Kaz left a note," Jesper said lazily before throwing his arm around Ira's shoulders. "Wants up to meet at that coffee shop across from that massive bank building at twelve bells."

"And where are you going?"

"To get out of these saint-forsaken clothes."

"That I can agree with," Inej agreed, making no sound as the door shut behind her.

"Okay, twelve bells at The Diamond Horn," Elvira said with a nod before the three spit their separate ways.

.

Elvira stopped by the dressmakers, quickly paying the two women Miron and Ilya extra, with slight confusion. Elvira's sleek black look had now been swapped for shades of blues and silver. With her blades attached to her new waist belt with claw embellishments on the jacket and blue gloves, Elvira tapped her claw ring against the wooden door to the small tavern before pushing it open.

Elvira smiled softly at a girl who carried past an empty try of glasses before sliding around her and making her way to a booth Jesper and Inej already sat at. "Now this Ira," Jesper mused as Elvira slid next to him in the booth. "I'd say you'd look like a Fjerdan treat, if I knew what any were."

"Thank you, I think. Nice coat," Elvira muttered, Jesper's new red coat and Inej's eclipse-lined suit not going unnoticed. Ira grabbed one of the empty glasses and chilled the water as she poured it into the cup. "So, either of you spoken to Kaz?"

"So you know. It's worse today," Inej said instead.

"Worse how?" Ira questioned, sliding the pitcher to Inej.

"We had to sleep on that novice's floor. This body deserves a proper bed," Jesper complained, leaning back in the seat.

"I slept in the bed," Ira said with a laugh.