𝟎𝟎𝟓 Hells Gates Are Decorated In Gold

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Ⅴ 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅

ELVIRA AND NINA WALKED BESIDE EACH OTHER THROUGH THE PATRONS OF THE HELLSHOW. The ends of Elvira's gold dress were stained with dirt and thanks to Nina staining Elvira's hair a dark brown she didn't need her annoying black wig. "I'll talk," Ira said quietly, directing her attention to Nina. Ira made her way under the high seats towards a man with a large red birthmark on his brow. "Hiemstra," Elvira called and the man turned to her. "I need to speak with our newest friend."

"Once the crowds have cleared," Hiemstra said sternly, looking over Ira at Nina. "We have someone not so friendly in the seats." Elvira gave a nod and Hiemstra stepped away. 

"What does that mean?" Nina asked, stepping closer to Ira and leaning closer to her.

"Rollins is here, we will speak with Matthias afterwards." Ira nodded through one of the gaps in the chairs as the bearded man in a bowler hat. Nina looked past her shoulder and nodded once. "Come on." 

Ira led Nina to the front of the stairs, closer to the bars as they watched a pair of officers pull a mutilated bear back into the backstage of Hellgate. "I thought they fight each other," Nina muttered, looking down at Ira.

Ira spared a glance at the Shu cannibal inside the bars before looking up at Nina. "They fight whatever they can grab."

The clicking of the rolling gate grew louder as someone new prepared to enter the ring. The wild cheers grew louder as the man stepped into the ring, he would be six foot three at least, built muscles and matted blond hair. Nina knocked Elvira's shoulder as she raced to grab the bars, gripping the metal so tightly her knuckles turned white. "No, no..." Nina begged. She turned back to Ira, fear consuming her eyes. "That's Matthias..." Ira stepped closer, standing beside Nina trying to the fjerdan boy better. Ira sucked a breath through her teeth as she noticed the growing beard on his chin ad cheeks and by Nina's look, Ira knew it was wrong. Drüskelle grew their beards out when they had completed Hringkälla, when they could finally join the ranks of Djel and become a true Drüskelle. Elvira never would be able to join the Drüskelle, but her brother made sure she knew their ways.

People cheered, laughing joyfully as the Shu fight yelled. He ran at Matthias, wrapping his legs around the Fjerdan man and flipping them both to the floor. The canibal recovered flipping back onto his knees, looking around at the watches and leaving Matthias in the sand. Nina looked down at Elvira before pushing through the crowds, her face a mix of horror and shock.

As Elvira tried to follow Nina, Matthias pushed himself up to his feet and the Shu man ran at him once again, jumping up and slamming his fist across Matthias's cheekbone. Nina winced as the man, branded across his back with 'cannibal' threw his hands up in victory and Nina's stomach dropped as she read the words.