𝟎𝟎𝟕 A Trip To Shu-Han Sounds Nice, If You Tread Lightly

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Ⅶ 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒖-𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚

IRA STRUGGLED TO LIGHT HER CIGARETTE WITH THE CANDLE THAT REFUSED TO STAY LIT. Tenzin was quick to take the cigarette from her but shushed her before she could protest. "I'm lighting it you bevkuf," Tenzin swore. He pulled out a small silver flip lighter, sparking the end of the cigarette alight. "I may not agree with this but... I could never stop you."

Ira laughed and took the cigarette, making sure she blew the smoke away from Tenzin. "I am forever grateful," Ira joked.

"The Neshyenyer at Ahmrat Jen is definitely a fake," Kaz announced, walking to Zoya and Toyla who sat at the bar.

"Which we told you," Zoya snapped, taking the papers he passed them. "Perhaps now you tell us something we didn't know?"

Kaz stopped by Ira, handing her papers for her and Tenzin. "According to my contacts, it's been stolen by a thief known as The Disciple," Kaz explained, standing by Wylan and Nina. "He had a penchant for stealing

Saint-related relics while on jobs."

"So he's a thief and a collector?" Wyaln asked, taking the paper as did Nina.

"And retired," Kaz added. "But he has since put a few pieces of his collection on the black market."

"So, to get to him, we go to his fence," Toyla said, taking a bowl of nuts.

Tenzin glanced at him before back at Kaz, "Fence?"

"They buy illegal things and resell them," Ira explained. She looked up at Kaz, taking her drink again. "Do you know the name?"

"Ohval Saran. She has a tea shop in Bhez Ju," Kaz explained. "To speak with her, we have to order yellow chrysanthemum tea, off-menu."

Nina quickly repeated the words in Shu and Ira furrowed her eyebrows. Toyla chuckled and spoke to her in the same language. Nina laughed and stood, walking to his side, speaking in Kerch once again. "Let's discuss. Tell me more." They stepped away, drinks and snacks in hand.

Kaz looked up at Jesper and Inej walking down the stairs and slipped away, walking towards them.

"I have to run to the shop, I'll be back," Tenzin said quickly, downing the rest of his drink.

"Don't die," Elvira called after him.

Elvira tapped the ash of the cigarette and red over the passport papers. The chair next to her scrapped along the floor as Zoya pulled it back, sliding next to Ira. "Sorry I offended your Fjerdan ego," Zoya said in a soft truth.