28

Sunday came around and Lukas was in his cute 12 gear while Maddy wore her blue and white striped dress with her simple pair of Keds to dress it down a little bit.

  They were on pit road for a while with fans and Maddy kept a close eye on Lukas while Ryan signed autographs

"Aun Baiwey!" He pointed as he wiggled out of her arms and pulled her over to where Bailey was with Chase.

"Hey buddy," Chase smiled, getting to him first and lifting him up.

"Unca Chase!"

"Yeah, that's me, dude!" He chuckled, holding him as he signed a few autographs before handing him to Bailey.

"These clouds look...promising," Maddy sighed, looking over to the stands where the dark gray clouds were starting to roll in.

"I know. I hope it holds out. I need chase to get a win so he can stay in the playoffs,"

"That's true,"

"Luke was adorable last week," she chuckled, tickling his little tummy as she held him.

"Yeah, he was. But I'm biased," Maddy smiled, taking him back as the fans started to clear out.

Maddy took Lukas over to their box with Ryan and handed him over so Ryan could hold his little guy while they did the prayer and the national anthem.

Ryan let him sit in the car before they were ready to get in and head off.

"Love you," he told Maddy first, kissing her before handing Lukas over.

"I love you. Be careful," Maddy smiled, taking Lukas from his arms.

"Love you, buddy," he said, kissing Luke's cheek before he put his hat on the little boy and handed his sunglasses to Maddy.

"Wuv you dada!" Lukas waved, blowing Ryan a kiss as he got in the car.

Maddy let Lukas climb up to the pit box as she climbed up after him. They sat in their seats and Maddy got Lukas a little snack as they fired up the engines.

While Lukas ate, she got her earbuds in and turned on the scanner to his radio.

"Buh bye dada!" Lukas waved just as Ryan's car rolled off the grid.

"I know you're listening up there Mads. Love you both," he said as they rolled off and started the few pace laps.

She watched from the pit box as the clouds continued to roll in, hoping they could at least get through some racing before the downpour started.