Chapter 10

- HARRY POV

She's driving me crazy. I want her so damn badly. The room number is etched in my mind, tempting me to barge in and show her just how much fun I can be. But I can't.

Instead, I choose to torture myself by sitting in that car every damn night, watching her with those seductive lip bites. It's like a game she doesn't even know she's playing, teasing me mercilessly.

And it's working. I can't get her out of my head. The images of her biting her lip turn into fantasies of me biting it, leaving her breathless with desire. The thought consumes me, fuelling my longing for her touch, her taste.

As I lie in my bed, she's all I can think about. The way she moves, the way she looks at me, it's intoxicating. I crave her in ways I've never craved anyone before.

I reach for my phone and quickly type a message to my manager.

When I signed that fucking contract, I never imagined it would be such a big deal

When I signed that fucking contract, I never imagined it would be such a big deal. They said, "No dating until the movie's released." Piece of cake, I thought. But then, Lucy strolled into my life, and everything flipped upside down.

She's like a magnet, drawing me in with her infectious laughter and mischievous sparkle in her eyes. Whenever she's near, my heart races, and I can't help but be irresistibly attracted to her, like a moth to a flame.

I want to rip her clothes off and give in to all desires, I want to feel every inch of her body.

Lying in my bed, I come across a photo she shared on Instagram. In that moment, I'm captivated by her allure. Her sun-kissed skin glows, and a playful smile dances on her lips. My mind races with vivid fantasies, craving the touch of her silky skin against mine.

I imagine running my fingers along the contours of her body, revelling in the heat of our connection

I imagine running my fingers along the contours of her body, revelling in the heat of our connection. The anticipation of our encounter sends shivers down my spine, igniting a hunger that only she can satisfy.

I wake up, the morning light gently nudging me from my sleep. I make my way to the hotel gym, hoping to release some of the pent-up energy that swirls within me. As I step inside, my heart skips a beat—there she is, working out with an undeniable grace.