Chapter 15

HARRY

Well fuck...

Not exactly what I had planned, but what's a man meant to do when he has the world's sexiest girl standing in front of him naked demanding attention.

Plus, the contract said not to date anyone, it never said I couldn't fuck anyone.

I've never come so fast in my life, honestly, it was almost embarrassing how quickly I came but she has been teasing me for months... I was ready to come just looking at her.

I could try to blame it all on the alcohol for what happened last night but I wanted her while I was sober, drunk me just apparently finds it a lot harder to resist her.

She stirs in her sleep. I woke up about 10 minutes ago, and since then, I've been lying here, contemplating what to do when she wakes up.

She begins to open her eyes; her expression says she isn't happy to be awake. I can't help but chuckle as she rubs her eyes. "Good morning," I greet her with a playful smile. "How are you feeling?" Her response comes with a groan, "Like I have the worst hangover of my life." I reach over and grab a glass of water and Tylenol from the bedside table, handing it to her. "Here, this might help," I offer.

"Thank you," she says, sitting up and accepting the medication. She opens the packet, takes out two tablets, and places them on her tongue before taking a sip of water to swallow them down.

"So, about last night," I begin, my voice slightly nervous as I move to sit in front of her.

"When you lost the bet," she interrupts, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

"Hey, you lost the bet too," I reply, returning her smile.

"I had a great night, and honestly, I'm happy to have lost the bet," I say, rubbing my neck. "But" as I begin to speak, a slight hesitation lingers in my voice.

She senses my hesitation and interrupts me with her reassuring words. "Sex is sex, Harry. It doesn't have to be serious." Her voice is filled with understanding and a hint of playfulness. It's as if she's reading my thoughts.

"I just can't do dating at the moment," I say, placing my hand on her bent knee. She sits up straighter and begins to speak, her voice filled with understanding. "It's okay," she says. "I didn't expect us to start dating. We're both busy people, and it would probably be silly for us to date," she finishes, a hint of a smile playing on her lips.

I reach out and grab her legs, pulling them towards me, causing her to straddle me. I look into her eyes, a playful smile on my face. "exactly," I say, my voice filled with desire. "But just because we aren't dating doesn't mean we have to resist each other."

"I agree," she says with a smile, leaning forward to meet my lips. I respond eagerly, my hand gently cupping her cheek.

As our passionate kiss continues, my phone rudely interrupts us with its ringing. Annoyed, I try to ignore it and focus on her, but it rings again, persistent in its intrusion. Letting out a frustrated groan, I reluctantly break the kiss and reach over to the side table, grabbing the phone.

"Yes?" I answer, my tone clearly indicating my annoyance.

"Just to let you know, H, you have a meeting in 10 minutes. You were meant to be here 20 minutes ago," Luis, my assistant, informs me.

Fucking hell.

"be there soon, sorry man" I say as I end the call.

"Got to go?" Lucy asks, her voice tinged with disappointment.