Chapter 34

Harry discreetly slides his key card and holds the door open for me, our eyes locked in a fiery gaze. As I step inside, the cool air-conditioned ambiance of the room envelops us but does little to dampen the heat between us.

The door clicks shut, the subtle noise echoing in the room. There's a brief moment of silence, then Harry steps closer, encircling his arms around my waist. "You have no idea how much I've thought about this moment," he murmurs before claiming my lips once again.

The kiss is a lot more intense than before, filled with suppressed yearning and desire. I can feel the hardness of the door against my back as he pushes me gently, deepening our embrace.

Our breaths are ragged, chests heaving in sync as his hands glide up my arms, fingertips electrifying every inch of skin they touch. With one hand, he cradles the back of my neck, while the other explores the curve of my waist. Every brush of his fingers leaves a trail of goosebumps in its wake.

His lips leave mine, trailing down to my neck, pressing soft, insistent kisses along the collarbone and leaving a burning trail. I tilt my head to give him better access, a quiet moan escaping my lips. The sound seems to spur him on, his movements becoming even more deliberate.

Suddenly, he lifts me up, and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me effortlessly through the suite, lips never leaving mine. When we finally reach the bedroom, he gently lays me down, his silhouette illuminated by the faint glow of the city lights filtering through the curtains.

Hovering above me, Harry gazes down, eyes filled with a mix of admiration and hunger. "Lucy," he murmurs, the weight of our shared emotion making the room feel charged.

I reach up, drawing him closer, "Harry, don't stop," I whisper, pulling him into another searing kiss, our bodies drawing even closer, wanting to close every inch of space that remains between us. The world outside, our worries and fears, all of it fades away, leaving just us two.

Caught up in the moment, there's nothing but the feel of his lips on mine, the heat of his body pressing against me, the softness of the bed beneath us. The intensity of our connection is dizzying, like being caught in a whirlwind of emotions and sensations.

His fingers trace patterns on my skin, every touch igniting a new wave of desire. The sensation is almost too much, and I clutch onto him, nails digging into his back, urging him closer.

Every inch of his skin that connects with mine sends electric shocks coursing through my body. His lips find the sensitive spot on my neck, drawing a sharp intake of breath from me. I can feel the rhythm of his heart, fast and erratic, matching the frenzied beat of my own.

"Lucy," he rasps, voice dripping with need, "you drive me fucking crazy." His fingers deftly work at the hem of my dress, fingertips grazing the bare skin of my stomach as he lifts the dress, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. His other hand slips under me, arching my back towards him, deepening our contact.

With one swift motion, our clothes become barriers, tossed aside as the raw need between us grows even more undeniable. Every inch of uncovered skin is explored, kissed, and marked. My hands slide through his tousled hair, pulling him closer, guiding him to where I need him most.

"Harry," I breathe out, my voice shaky with want. The depth of our desire, the urgency, the sheer need, makes everything more intense.

His gaze, darkened with lust, locks onto mine. "Tell me what you want," he whispers, a teasing challenge in his voice, even as he continues his torturous exploration of my body.

The sensation of his hands on my skin, combined with the heat in his eyes, makes it difficult to form coherent thoughts. "You," I manage to gasp out, "I want you, all of you."