Chapter 17

"So why don't you care if people can hear us in here, but you care if people hear us out there?" I question, looking up at him while resting on his chest. He gently strokes my cheek, a smile playing on his lips. "It's soundproof in here," he says with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"What?" I exclaim, my mouth falling open in surprise. "Why didn't you tell me!?"

A mischievous glint dances in his eyes as he winks at me. "I wanted an excuse to hold your mouth shut," he admits, his playful tone laced with desire. "Harry," I say playfully pushing his shoulder.

I lay back on his chest, finding solace in the gentle rise and fall of his breathing. We remain in peaceful silence, basking in the comforting presence of each other. Gradually, fatigue washes over me, and my eyelids grow heavy. Succumbing to the tranquillity of the moment, I let my eyes drift closed as I gradually drift off to sleep.

I awaken to a gentle knock on the door, and Luis's voice carries through. "H, time to get up," he calls out. Harry stirs beside me, his eyes blinking open as he gazes at me. "Morning," he murmurs, stretching his arms out wide.

I stand up and quickly slip into my pants and sweater, my mind buzzing with uncertainty. "So, what happens when we walk out of this room?" I voice my concern, unsure of what Harry expects others to think of what happened in this room.

"Relax, it's just Brad and Luis," he reassures me, standing up and pulling his shorts on. "I pay for both of their salaries, they aren't going to say anything," he adds, his voice oozing with confidence as he walks over to me.

"When you're on this bus, you won't hide from me," he asserts, wrapping his hand around my waist, his touch possessive yet reassuring. He lowers his lips to mine, their proximity sending a shiver of anticipation down my spine. "Understand?" he questions, his voice a soft demand.

I meet his gaze with equal determination, feeling the weight of his words. "I understand," I reply, my voice filled with a mix of desire and readiness. Closing the remaining distance between us, our lips meet in a fervent, passionate kiss, sealing our unspoken agreement.

He pulls away from the kiss, a hint of longing in his eyes. "I need to work out," he declares, swiftly throwing on a tank top. Pressing the unlock button on the door, he turns to me. "I'll see you later," he says, planting a final lingering kiss on my lips before stepping out.

As the door slides open, he confidently walks out, his aura commanding the attention of his small team in the lounge. "Let's go," he beckons to Brad, and they stride off the bus, leaving me alone with Luis. I step out of the room, and Luis's eyes widen in surprise.

"Lucy," he begins, his voice filled with curiosity. However, I swiftly cut him off, not wanting to entertain any questions. "Morning, Luis. I'll see you later," I respond with a sense of finality. I promptly walk off the bus and make my way towards my own bus.

As I step onto the bus, the door to the lounge stands open, revealing the curious gaze of Sandy, she spots me and immediately rushes over, a mixture of excitement and concern etched on her face.

"Lucy!" she exclaims excitedly, unable to contain her curiosity. "What's going on with you and Harry?" Her voice carries a mixture of anticipation and intrigue. "Oh my god, are you doing a walk of shame?" she whisper-shouts, her tone a blend of excitement and playfulness.

I blush, feeling a mix of embarrassment and amusement. I take a moment to collect my thoughts before responding. "Sort of" I say unable to lie to her, she isn't going to say anything to anyone... she deserves to know.

Sandy's eyes widen, and she places a hand on her heart. "Oh my god, Lucy, you naughty girl!" Her reaction is a mix of surprise, excitement, and playful teasing. We both burst into laughter, and I tell her everything that has happened.